Sponsored

My new Beith Performance steering wheel

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
I did a lot of research before settling with this wheel, glad I did. What a nicely put together product. I went simple with leather, perforated leather, no stripe and matching gray stitching

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I did a lot of research before settling with this wheel, glad I did. What a nicely put together product. I went simple with leather, perforated leather, no stripe and matching gray stitching

418019_D1_E662_43_EF_9_E76_0_CA530_B76_C87.jpg
Damn you.... I don’t need this wheel right now but that looks excellent and my 350 wheel has seen better days....

:coolphotos::)

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Do you mind sharing ballpark price on that? I’m bouncing around the idea of the 350 wheel but I don’t really want the alcantara so this wheel is quite attractive.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
All leather starts at just about $700 based on the site.

I really like the look of the one with the twist of carbon fiber in it.

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Yikes. Although it seems everyone who orders one loves them so at least you’re getting great quality.

Sponsored

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Do you mind sharing ballpark price on that? I’m bouncing around the idea of the 350 wheel but I don’t really want the alcantara so this wheel is quite attractive.
I spent plenty of time doing research and I found a handful of people who went from the 350 wheel to this and didn’t want to end up doing that. More importantly, I wanted a clean OEM look. I paid $595 shipped

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Website?

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Good choice! These are some of the nicest, aggressively contoured, well put together steering wheels out there. I absolutely love mine everyday I drive the car.

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Good choice! These are some of the nicest, aggressively contoured, well put together steering wheels out there. I absolutely love mine everyday I drive the car.
I knew I made the right decision as soon as I opened the box

Sponsored

Tacostrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Roushcharged gt premium PP
I got basically the same exact copy of your wheel from scgarageworks.com. Love it. It’s so much nicer feeling than the stock wheel. Unfortunately unable to upload a pic from my iPad.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I still love mine all leather, perforated sides and yellow stripe. If you already have the GT350 wheel you can use it as a core and get part of the cost back.

I liked the alcantara gt350 wheel when I first got it but after a year of use the up keep to keep it looking good was more than I cared for.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a link to the one Tacostrk mentioned. Looks like they start at $500 for full leather or suede and $525 for carbon fiber and either. That $525 includes shipping your wheel. If you do the core exchange route its $650 up front with a $75 core refund.

I wish these carbon fiber/leather ones were available for more like $350 but such is life lol

Tacostrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Roushcharged gt premium PP
Here's a link to the one Tacostrk mentioned. Looks like they start at $500 for full leather or suede and $525 for carbon fiber and either. That $525 includes shipping your wheel. If you do the core exchange route its $650 up front with a $75 core refund.

I wish these carbon fiber/leather ones were available for more like $350 but such is life lol
Thanks for sharing the link, I spaced out and didn’t think to add it. Also looks like they are having a 10% off sale right now. Love mine

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
i'll be installing my new (2nd) beith wheel tomorrow. almost did it last night when I got home from work but want to take my time and do it in the sunlight because she sure is pretty. great wheels. first one was all leather and this one is carbon fiber... with a twist. :headbang:
Sponsored