Sponsored

Online traffic school?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Anyone know a legit website for traffic school?
Sponsored

GreenWolfGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Premium Manual

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
The DMV will also have an approved list. Then just Google up the answers and call it a day :)

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Well it says takes about 8hrs online threw dmv. 40min sounds much better
I think that's for in-person classes. I've never had an online course take anywhere near that long.

GreenWolfGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Premium Manual
I've done both. In person is definitely 8 hours (and sucks immensely). The site I linked you is on the approved list as of a few months ago when I last went through it. You can get through the online class quickly (~40 min) if you don't read anything and just skip to the quiz at the end (yes it defeats the purpose of traffic school). If you read everything it might take longer. If you fail on a question it kicks you back to the reading where you can find the right answer and go back into the quiz. There's a final test at the end which lets you open a new tab in the browser with all the sections of the test so you can just search it for questions you don't know the answer too.

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I've done both. In person is definitely 8 hours (and sucks immensely). The site I linked you is on the approved list as of a few months ago when I last went through it. You can get through the online class quickly (~40 min) if you don't read anything and just skip to the quiz at the end (yes it defeats the purpose of traffic school). If you read everything it might take longer. If you fail on a question it kicks you back to the reading where you can find the right answer and go back into the quiz. There's a final test at the end which lets you open a new tab in the browser with all the sections of the test so you can just search it for questions you don't know the answer too.
Perfect! Thanks again.:thumbsup: