Sponsored

2018 R Orders

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
A little birdie told me that there are updates on 2018 R production cars right now... Here ya go!

http://www.cotus.ford.com
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
This is true!! My order is now showing in COTUS. WOW. Thanks!

I have a production date of April 9!! WOOHOOO!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Congrats Eric!

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A

As is mine ...

Just put the R order in two weeks ago, and the sales guy called to say I have a VIN and production date for the last week in March.

That was quick :)

Sponsored

AWE350ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT350R
Just of the phone with FP I have March 5th for my 350R with R Electronics Package. Wondering if they are through scheduling base R's? However, being a Canadian order, it is not showing up on COTUS without the VIN. FP won't release the VIN over the phone with no name attached to the order, I have to get the VIN from the dealer...waiting to hear back...

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
My non-R just showed up! No scheduled build date yet though. But I have a VIN. So that is something more than I had yesterday.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Got my VIN earlier this week along with a scheduled build date for the week of March 5th which is not that far away!

No window sticker available quite yet but just like having children this one is just as exciting as the first one especially when it will be one of the last Base 920A cars to be built.

:cool:

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
No scheduled date or VIN yet, but my 920A base R just hit "unscheduled clean" today, which appears to mean that it's in the FRAP system and should be moving forward soon.

Talk about squeaking in under the wire!

Pins and needles, guys, pins and needles.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
No scheduled date or VIN yet, but my 920A base R just hit "unscheduled clean" today, which appears to mean that it's in the FRAP system and should be moving forward soon.

You are home free now. You have the blessing from Ford. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Chris, no worries about your car being built but having said that I would suggest that your build may be a little later in March or early April but only speculation at this point.

In any event you will have a rare 2018 Base R model built to your specs and you expect to have some concrete information sometime next week.

I know that it is difficult but be patient and trust me after having gone through the process numerous times before your wait will be very rewarding!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

How did you find out it was "unscheduled clean"? Is this something that you got from FP, dealer, or COTUS (I doubt COTUS but ya never know).

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
How did you find out it was "unscheduled clean"? Is this something that you got from FP, dealer, or COTUS (I doubt COTUS but ya never know).
A very patient and sympathetic ear at Ford Performance who has been basically holding my hand for the past couple of weeks. Out of respect, I'm going to give them a break for a bit. I can't say enough about how helpful and professional they have been, though.

I may be nervous, but I'm really enjoying the anticipation.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
A very patient and symphetic ear at Ford Performance who has been basically holding my hand for the past couple of weeks. Out of respect, I'm going to give them a break for a bit. I can't say enough about how helpful and professional they have been, though.

Just a little heads up but Isaac Ireland will be leaving his present position at FP in Dearborn and will be taking on an exciting new role at Ford and will be working for John Clor who many of you probably know already.

John is an institution at Ford and without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to Mustang and all things Ford especially on the high performance side of things.

Over the past 2 or 3 years Isaac has been a great help to me and obviously for many others on this forum.

His intent and eagerness to help all of us in a courteous and pleasant manner is nothing short of special and I personally will miss talking to him on a regular basis.

My understanding is that he is leaving around the middle of March therefore if any of you that have visited and have communication with Isaac over the last couple of years with respect to any of your cars status etc. please say a "Goodbye" to Isaac and wish him well in his new position at Ford.

He is a special young fellow and I personally wish him all of the best in his new endeavors.

:ford:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
A very patient and symphetic ear at Ford Performance who has been basically holding my hand for the past couple of weeks. Out of respect, I'm going to give them a break for a bit. I can't say enough about how helpful and professional they have been, though.

Like a kid before Christmas Maybe? :D
Sponsored