Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Nothing new in the last two weeks. The car shows “in production” and the window sticker became available at that time. The blend date is 2/19/2018. I heard that is around the date when it will be produced. Hopefully that is right. Delivery scheduled for 3/15

I signed up for COTUS checker and it emails me everytime there is a change involving my VIN I’ve gotten a few emails but all seems the same

AWE350ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT350R
GT350R's are being scheduled again

Hi All,

Just off the phone with Ford Performance some good news for those of us waiting for our GT350R order status to change. I have been told that two orders were scheduled yesterday. Don't ask which ones they didn't say but did say that it was the first two they had seen scheduled since the break in production for R's. I did ask if I could have my order scheduled next and my request was met with :lol:

Now hoping for next week. In the meantime, I am off to the Canadian Auto Show to occupy my time from the mindless refreshing of COTUS...

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Hi All,

Just off the phone with Ford Performance some good news for those of us waiting for our GT350R order status to change. I have been told that two orders were scheduled yesterday. Don't ask which ones they didn't say but did say that it was the first two they had seen scheduled since the break in production for R's. I did ask if I could have my order scheduled next and my request was met with :lol:
This mirrors what my dealer is telling me, though FP wasn't able to help me today as my order status remains unchanged. Hoping for movement in the next week or so as I'm waiting for a base-R build to be scheduled, which has to be by end of April at the latest before the electronics package becomes mandatory.

Sponsored

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Cotus updated for myself and Frozentroy - our cars have been built, now awaiting shipment. Good news for everyone waiting on production. Cars are moving down the line

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
Cotus updated for myself and Frozentroy - our cars have been built, now awaiting shipment. Good news for everyone waiting on production. Cars are moving down the line
Congrats :thumbsup:

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
Just got an update from the dealer that my car was scheduled to be built.

Edit: Car showed up on COTUS. The wait begins. :D

Last edited:

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Woowhoo! Finally got an update while checking COTUS.

Car is officially in order processing and I have a VIN number. Sure is an awesome feeling see your spec car pop up in that little window!

AWE350ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT350R
2018 RR 920A w/ 67S R ELEC PKG, 94B PTD BLK Roof ordered on Aug 11 UPDATE

Hi All,

Now hoping for next week. In the meantime, I am off to the Canadian Auto Show to occupy my time from the mindless refreshing of COTUS...
Finally, I have production scheduled for March 5th on this car. :headbang:Wondering if they have finished scheduling all the base R's as this order has the R ELEC PKG?:shrug:

Sponsored

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
Woowhoo! Finally got an update while checking COTUS.

Car is officially in order processing and I have a VIN number. Sure is an awesome feeling see your spec car pop up in that little window!
I guess our cars will be built in same week. :cheers: