Master rear spoiler thread -- Post yours here!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Nice!

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Install video...

[ame]

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Anybody got a gt350 track pack spoiler template that they are willing to sell/lend? Bought one used with no drill template.

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Anybody got a gt350 track pack spoiler template that they are willing to sell/lend? Bought one used with no drill template.
What will you give me for it?

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Has anyone installed an OEM GT350 track pack spoiler with just 3M tape? Like cut off the dowels and studs. I have a PP spoiler delete and I'd hate to cut into it and not be reversible down the road.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Has anyone installed an OEM GT350 track pack spoiler with just 3M tape? Like cut off the dowels and studs. I have a PP spoiler delete and I'd hate to cut into it and not be reversible down the road.
Thats the easy one..find a gt factory spoiler trunk lid for sale. Remove the spoiler and bolt up the gt350 trackpack spoiler..Now if your like me and have a perfpack gt and you want to add the gt350r spoiler you gotta drill. Which is the spoiler I bought and have yet to drill my nice untouched lid lol.

Last edited:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Thats the easy one..find a gt factory spoiler trunk lid for sale. Remove the spoiler and bolt up the gt350 trackpack spoiler..Now if your like me and have a perfpack gt and you want to add the gt350r spoiler you gotta drill. Which I spoiler I bought and have yet to drill my nice untouched lid lol.
The fact it is also bolted down means it can only go in 1 spot. It's much easier to align something with help.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I like it, it looks like a Pro Stock style drag racing spoiler.
Even though there aren't any Mustang Pro Stockers any more. :(

attachment.jpg

Last edited:

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
I'm thinking about adding the GT350 Track Pack spoiler to my mustang. I know it says that is comes painted in Absolute Black, how does this compare to the Gloss Black Finish of the rear deck lid? Its kind of hard to see in the pictures. Sorry if this was answered already I didn't see it.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking about adding the GT350 Track Pack spoiler to my mustang. I know it says that is comes painted in Absolute Black, how does this compare to the Gloss Black Finish of the rear deck lid? Its kind of hard to see in the pictures. Sorry if this was answered already I didn't see it.
It will match perfect to your 15. The track pack spoiler has no metallic in it just like our 15 bl can paint.

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
It will match perfect to your 15. The track pack spoiler has no metallic in it just like our 15 bl can paint.
This make me very happy...thanks. I've also been thinking of adding the Ford hood scoop and I can either get it unpainted or in Shadow Black, any chance that the same as Absolute black? Thanks for the help, trying to figure out what i can get done now and what i need to wait on. if i need to get things painted it might have to wait.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
GT350 Track Pack replica spoiler...
FA4B10F9-411A-46DB-8AAF-CC6434F53484.jpeg