Sponsored

Trufiber splitter

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
do you know if that kit made by ZL1 add on is the HDPE plastic? I actually like the look of it and like how it has a 3 piece set with the side skirts and rear skirts
I don't, and I haven't asked them either. You can be the one that does! :)
Sponsored

Jared_J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
not really the look I was going for. I don't want to vinyl wrap anything else either. I always loved the look of full carbon pieces as it shows how much you put into the build as well as the unique look. as the thread post states I was looking for people who are running this part or know things about this part. to be honest sir I believe real men don't buy v6 mustangs :lol:
V6 vs V8 that's a classic old nasty argument and always end up bad... Anyway, enjoy your search and I was just trying to give some input on carbon fiber products. All up to you.

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
In my experience good carbon fiber, like what APR offers, is the way to go Joe. Not only does theirs match the shape of the front chin but it adds quite a bit of rigidity. I removed my bumper the past weekend for a Whipple heat exchanger install and it was no problem getting the whole assembly with splitter attached off the car together without damaging those stupid bumper tabs. In regards to destroying something expensive, who in their right mind parks nose first in a parking stall anymore??! Not I said the goose. Any splitter is gonna be a potential hazard if this is being done on a regular basis, no matter the material. Spend the money. Get a quality product that actually serves its purpose. APR is my vote

:D
Sponsored