NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Well if you want to go by magazines and not history, I guess you're correct. So you are telling me the GT, SS and Challenger are not direct competitors anymore?

The ZL1 is priced the same as an R and will dust the R, in a big way.The 1LE keeps up with the R and it's $30K less

Trust me I'm a Ford guy, but GM and Dodge are kicking the crap out of Ford performance wise
There is no doubt, the Camaro, in all it's guises, is kicking the Mustang's ass in performance right now. I agree completely.

The Challenger is a mid-sized sedan, and in a different market segment. It's also much more expensive. It's not in the same market segment as the Camaro and Mustang.

As far as the Zl1 and 1LE versus the GT350s, it's very close......very, very close. But Mustangs are so much more pleasant to drive in, to be in, to drive on a daily basis.
Sponsored

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs
There is no doubt, the Camaro, in all it's guises, is kicking the Mustang's ass in performance right now. I agree completely.

The Challenger is a mid-sized sedan, and in a different market segment. It's also much more expensive. It's not in the same market segment as the Camaro and Mustang.

As far as the Zl1 and 1LE versus the GT350s, it's very close......very, very close. But Mustangs are so much more pleasant to drive in, to be in, to drive on a daily basis.
I hear ya, I'm just disappointed in Ford these days and their"releases"

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4

Don't forget that the Mustang is $4K cheaper.

Looks better, too, IMO, but of course that's more subjective than anything else.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Last edited: