OP
PPstang

PPstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO PP Mustang
Beith Performance Steering Wheel Installed

Received my carbon fiber/perforated leather custom steering wheel from Beith Performance yesterday. Tim said this was the first Competition Orange one they had done. Put it on last night and drove with it today. I'm happy ! Tim was very helpful and kept me informed on the progress, even sent me a picture when it was done. Thank you Tim:)!
IMG_0119.jpg
Sponsored

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=19572]PPstang[/MENTION]

You are most welcome my friend! I was very happy with how the wheel turned out...the orange stripe and stitching really makes the wheel 'pop'! :cool:

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your new wheel! :cheers:

Thanks for sharing the photo!

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Received my carbon fiber/perforated leather custom steering wheel from Beith Performance yesterday. Tim said this was the first Competition Orange one they had done. Put it on last night and drove with it today. I'm happy ! Tim was very helpful and kept me informed on the progress, even sent me a picture when it was done. Thank you Tim:)!
Looking great....:thumbsup:

I want one, but with the Canadian dollar exchange and shipping and duty, it wold be an outrageous price for me to get one..:doh:

Still want one thou.....:headbang:

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Fobra :barf::barf::barf:

Don't play pretend Shelby.
I would just like to know what the big deal is about the adding accents from the Shelby is to most people. Yes its not a "true" Shelby but really, what is it hurting. You should be able to do what you want with your car and most do, but I really don't see a difference if it is a gt base dressed to be whatever. Just my opinion on this and not slamming the quote, just wondering. Maybe I can learn what gives. Thanks

OKC S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black PP GT
Why try and give off the appearance of something that it is not? Like putting 5.0/GT badges on a V6. Doesnt necessarily hurt anything but it is pointless and pretty silly IMO

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
So I’d say that the full length stripes are not right for a person to do then either. I would say putting 5.0 badges on a v6 is kind of silly. spoilers and chin spoilers, wheels and steering wheels must be taboo also then. Howler badges are patterned after the cobra badge but lots out there. Not being a smarty but just trying to understand more
Sponsored