Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
No update. My order is still not listed on Cotus. I did speak to a Ford Performance rep via chat through their webiste. I provided my order number and dealer. She Told me the same thing - Unscheduled - Material Hold. As others have said, they suspend production in the winter and one member suspected it was due to their use of OEM summer only tires.

I am waiting patiently and hope/expect to see an update on Cotus for us by the end of January....but I check every day.

With regard to you being slotted an Expedition, I would bet another salesman used the same order number from that dealer. I heard that the order number isn't vital info and your order is prob mixed with the Expedition....you may want to contact a rep through the Ford Performance website

As always I'll let you know if my order shows up on Cotus
Sponsored

Frozentroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's finally happening! My original order placed in May of 2016. That never happened (due to the convenience seat issue) and had to reorder which I did on 7-26-2017. It just showed up on COTUS on 1-18-2018 and now has an estimated delivery date. I was really close to giving up and moving on. Never imagined it would take this long. But it is happening.

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Nice ! Congrats. I hope to see my order show on COTUS very soon. I am getting ansy. My dealer reached out to me last week and told me he checked and my order is locked in (whatever that means) but not scheduled.

Sponsored

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
I think it's finally happening! My original order placed in May of 2016. That never happened (due to the convenience seat issue) and had to reorder which I did on 7-26-2017. It just showed up on COTUS on 1-18-2018 and now has an estimated delivery date. I was really close to giving up and moving on. Never imagined it would take this long. But it is happening.
Wow... since 2016?! What made you decide to build rather than just buying off lot.. just curious. Id be going nuts if I was waiting that long.

That said, Im right where Krman68 is... order placed in September of 2017 and still awaiting to hear from the dealer that building has started and VIN issued. I got the whole " Order is placed and awaiting to start build" as well.

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Forzen, I remember reading our posts, I believe you ordered in July with a high priority code. I know Amac ordered late in Sept and I ordered in late Oct with a priority code of 12.

Given that the ceased production for the winter, I would think that pent up 350 demand from orders and stock fills would require them to go on a good production run in Feb/MAR. i just hope Amac and I are in that run. Hopeful and will be a bit pissed off if my car doesnt get built until summer. Build the dam cars Ford!!!

Frozentroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Wow... since 2016?! What made you decide to build rather than just buying off lot.. just curious. Id be going nuts if I was waiting that long.

That said, Im right where Krman68 is... order placed in September of 2017 and still awaiting to hear from the dealer that building has started and VIN issued. I got the whole " Order is placed and awaiting to start build" as well.
Well trust me, I never intended to wait this long. The dealers around here were asking from 10-20 ADMIN and I wanted no part of that. I finally found a dealer that would work with me but they didn’t have one on the lot. That’s when I ordered exactly what I wanted. And since I have other transportation, I’ve been able to wait it out. Kind of glad I’m getting an 18.

Frozentroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Forzen, I remember reading our posts, I believe you ordered in July with a high priority code. I know Amac ordered late in Sept and I ordered in late Oct with a priority code of 12.

Given that the ceased production for the winter, I would think that pent up 350 demand from orders and stock fills would require them to go on a good production run in Feb/MAR. i just hope Amac and I are in that run. Hopeful and will be a bit pissed off if my car doesnt get built until summer. Build the dam cars Ford!!!
Yes. Priority 10. I think they do dealer stock first (before the winter shut down). Then they get into the customer orders. Not sure where I read that but that’s what appears to have happened.

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Well trust me, I never intended to wait this long. The dealers around here were asking from 10-20 ADMIN and I wanted no part of that. I finally found a dealer that would work with me but they didn’t have one on the lot. That’s when I ordered exactly what I wanted. And since I have other transportation, I’ve been able to wait it out. Kind of glad I’m getting an 18.
Ahh makes perfect sense. Pretty much the same reason I ordered an ‘18 rather than just buying a new ‘17 off the lot. I have another car as well and was never in a “rush” per se.

I was priority code 10 as well... so I’m hoping myself and KRMANS will go into production soon!

Sponsored

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
I'm in COTUS - finally !!! I got. VIN with a status of In Order Processing
Awesome news! I just checked and mine isn't listed yet. HOWEVER.. the vehicle that was listed before with that same order number (2018 Ford Expedition) is no longer listed.... so hopefully that means moving in the right direction... hahahaha

Will keep ya posted, and congrats.. Im sure its a happy sight to see :D

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Amac, I hope you get posted soon. I figured you would be begore me due your priority code being lower.

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
I'm in COTUS - finally !!! I got. VIN with a status of In Order Processing
Congrats, sir.

I am still waiting on mine to show up ...
Sponsored