Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Took her on a cruise to West Palm Beach Car and Coffee
Its' pics like this that help me scratch that itch while mine is in storage for the winter. Thanks for posting! Looks like a good time
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
10% means it’s possible? Where were they wrong?

I can see a brief downpour... but it was raining buckets for the rest of the evening. I guess I need to start looking at the weather map myself. No one to blame but me moving forward.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
[ame]
IMG_20180123_083248_662_Signature.jpg

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Drove it to work again today in the wet... 'Cause already dirty, so WTH.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
[MENTION=24624]HISSMAN[/MENTION], Have you got any good pictures outside with the new spoiler yet?

I'm supposed to take mine to the shop Friday to pull the coilovers off and get the springs and PP stock/struts put back on. I ordered new replacement bolts and mounts for all the suspension stuff from Tasca Thursday. Noticed my order was on hold yesterday. Email them to find out why and the shock bolts are on B/O until 2/2... instead of letting people know they just let your order sit there until all the parts are available. I checked with Ford and the part number has been updated for those bolts (They are now W718772-S439, the old was W716286-S439). They have probably been updated for the 2018 models. I told them to just replace them with the new part numbers if they can, still haven't heard back. I went to get the coilovers off. The passenger shock is blown. I'm just ready to go back to a worry free setup. I should have done springs from the beginning like I've done on my other cars.

Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Saturday I finally had the weather and time to detail the car. Then of course all the dust / sand / salt on the roads got it dusty after the first drive. Was going to install the GT front and rear brakes, but other things came up. Hopefully this coming weekend for those.

Wished for rain to wash the roads off - and got my wish. Of course I left my umbrella in my office, so I got washed off as well walking from my parking garage to my office. But at least the roads are clean.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=24624]HISSMAN[/MENTION], Have you got any good pictures outside with the new spoiler yet?

@wireeater

I'm supposed to take mine to the shop Friday to pull the coilovers off and get the springs and PP stock/struts put back on. I ordered new replacement bolts and mounts for all the suspension stuff from Tasca Thursday. Noticed my order was on hold yesterday. Email them to find out why and the shock bolts are on B/O until 2/2... instead of letting people know they just let your order sit there until all the parts are available. I checked with Ford and the part number has been updated for those bolts (They are now W718772-S439, the old was W716286-S439). They have probably been updated for the 2018 models. I told them to just replace them with the new part numbers if they can, still haven't heard back. I went to get the coilovers off. The passenger shock is blown. I'm just ready to go back to a worry free setup. I should have done springs from the beginning like I've done on my other cars.
You and me share the same bad luck fairy..:cheers:
I am planning on getting her all cleaned up by this weekend and hope to get some decent quality pics.
I love the look of a bagged mustang, but I always run the whole thing through my head, and decide... "I already have too much stuff to worry about...I don't want to have to worry about all that comes with that"... I really like the Steeda Linear UL springs. They work good with the PP dampers, but could use a little more rebound help. They are stiff, but not too bad. I've always liked a linear spring for handling because you know exactly what you are getting every time you throw it in a turn.

As far as modding for me goes... The wing is my last mod for a long time. But, damn I love it! Work is not going great right now, again... And I am working another family job for no pay to help get things cooking. So, my wife has cut me off. :-(

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got this guy to my door today, might swap it out this weekend. Trying to decide if I want to color match it (Lightning Blue), make it black to go with my accents (wrap most likely), or leave it as is.
IMG_20180123_133245.jpg

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Got this guy to my door today, might swap it out this weekend. Trying to decide if I want to color match it (Lightning Blue), make it black to go with my accents (wrap most likely), or leave it as is.
If anything i would paint ONLY the Poney, not the rest of it.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Got a new shift knob in...not a huge thing, but I like how it looks.

PxW03ya.jpg

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score