Sponsored

Boost Works 1200hp entry level twin turbo kit? Starting around $6k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GTPP
If I didn't respond, then I apologize. We probably didn't have any in stock.
It was literally the day that you posted a thread stating that you had them in stock. I even replied to that same thread and told you that I sent an email. However, you'd think someone inquiring to your sales email address would at least deserve some form of response, even if it's to state that you're out of stock (which you weren't).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It was literally the day that you posted a thread stating that you had them in stock. I even replied to that same thread and told you that I sent an email. However, you'd think someone inquiring to your sales email address would at least deserve some form of response, even if it's to state that you're out of stock (which you weren't).
We sold out of the first batch literally within a day. Again, I apologize for missing your email. I'm human, and I make errors.

The guys are back there welding up a batch of 10 cans as I type this if you're still in need. I'll give you 10% off, and free shipping for your troubles.

Thanks

-BW

Sponsored

sccapri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Travis seems the turbo oil drain flanges and fittings to oil return lines are missing and six of the small hose clamps for the intercooler pipes. Thanks Mike.

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Travis seems the turbo oil drain flanges and fittings to oil return lines are missing and six of the small hose clamps for the intercooler pipes. Thanks Mike.
Sorry I forgot to mention that I had a vendor ship you a set of these bad ass low profile drain flanges instead of the normal flange and 90 degree fitting (hangs lower). ;)

I'll give you a call tomorrow to double check the parts list with you. :cheers:
FB_IMG_1515399460182.jpg
FB_IMG_1515399456889.jpg
FB_IMG_1515399453458.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Pics from David's S550. We removed a competitor's problematic kit and installed ours. We also installed our budget E85 fuel system, opg/tg, and tied into his existing exhaust system.
FB_IMG_1515400529394.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400532621.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400541520.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400544417.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400546973.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400551787.jpg
FB_IMG_1515400554897.jpg

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
See for yourself!

This is our 4.5" core, in a GT at 10psi using our entry level kit. 4th gear pull on the dyno with virtually no airflow showed NO increase in charge air temps throughout the pull!

Line B= Engine RPM
Line D= IAT (Charge air temps)
Line E= Ignition Timing
Line G= MAF airflow in lbs/min (x10 = engine BHP roughly)
Line I= Vehicle Speed in MPH
Line J= Accelerator pedal percentage

Our 6" core is even better on paper.. we'll be pushing the limits of both this spring, and the 4.5" core will be standard in our entry level and stage 1 kits. There will be a small price increase, but we feel it's worth it!

- Travis

Last edited:
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Updated the first post with newest info

Our first kit developed in December of 2015 was based off of stock manifolds.. We already know that the adapter method works up to around 1200hp. After that, back pressure starts to get up there. This is why we built a second kit with scratch built manifolds.

Since not everyone can afford a 9K+ kit, or isn't looking to make 1200+hp, we came up with a modified stock manifold kit that will support around 950-1000whp safely!

Instead of adapters, we modify the factory manifolds by machining the collector area, and then TIG welding new stainless tubing and turbo flanges in place. We also insert a pair of 38mm wastegate flanges and tubing.

The manifolds are then sent out for ceramic coating. This (and the upper down-pipes come coated standard!

We top it off with our new 4.5" custom intercooler core, to keep IAT's in check.

We offer several systems and options:

- Base Tuner Kit with Precision Turbos: $6395.00
- Base Tuner Kit with Comp Oil-less Turbos: $7195.00

** Make either a complete kit with the options below **

- 650whp 91/93 Octane Pump Gas Completion Package: $1299.00
** Includes FRPP 47lb injectors, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along with base file to get you up and running.

- 715whp 93 Octane Pump Gas Completion Package: $1695.00
** Includes FRPP 52lb Injectors, Kenne Bell 20v BAP, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

775whp E85 Completion Package: $2495.00
** Includes Bosch 1000cc injectors, Boost Works budget twin pump return style fuel system, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

900whp E85 Completion Package: $2895.00
** Includes Bosch 1000cc injectors, Boost Works budget twin pump return style fuel system, Kenne Bell Dual Pump Pro Series BAP, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

1100whp E85 Completion Package: $3795.00
** Includes Bosch 1300/1700cc injectors, Boost Works Stage 1 return style fuel system with twin 465lph pumps, -8 feed line, Lund Racing nGauge, Cable, and Remote Tuning Session Credit along wuth base file to get you up and running.

Most kits are in stock, with the exception of some Comp based kits (which may have a slight delay).

For more info, or to place an order, contact us at [email protected]

awdtsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
See for yourself!

This is our 4.5" core, in a GT at 10psi using our entry level kit. 4th gear pull on the dyno with virtually no airflow showed NO increase in charge air temps throughout the pull!

Line B= Engine RPM
Line D= IAT (Charge air temps)
Line E= Ignition Timing
Line G= MAF airflow in lbs/min (x10 = engine BHP roughly)
Line I= Vehicle Speed in MPH
Line J= Accelerator pedal percentage

Our 6" core is even better on paper.. we'll be pushing the limits of both this spring, and the 4.5" core will be standard in our entry level and stage 1 kits. There will be a small price increase, but we feel it's worth it!

- Travis
Hi Travis, what turbos exactly are those posted above? Can we expect similar results with the base PTE turbos?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.