Sponsored

My 15GT is ruined :( Go for a GT350 or boosted GT?

Next Project?

• Total voters

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
GT350.

Bad crash glad you are both alright. Timing was at least better that you hit her driver door than her hitting your passenger door which could have caused more injury to your fiance.
Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you and your fiancé are ok.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey everyone. Very sad news. My custom ordered S550 I've had since the release of this bodystyle is now gone, and may not be coming back :brokenheart::( On thanksgiving morning, I was on my way back to my new house when crossing through a busy intersection in town, some lady flat out blew a red light right in front of me as I was crossing with green, I had no reaction time and smashed into her. T-boned with my hood going straight into her drivers side door. No idea if she was on the phone, not paying attention, or what. But now I am faced with over two and a half years of car payments, modifications, and hard work are now destroyed :frusty: The crash was bad... very hard impact and both airbags deployed, followed by a jaw and face injury to my fiancé :mad: Overall I was impressed with the safety of my mustang, go ford! :ford: It has been a rough few weeks, and I've been dealing with insurance trying to get things sorted out to determine if it is totaled or not. looking that way. Which brings me to my next question.... what should I get next?:shrug:

I feel like this is a perfect place to ask for opinions as everyone here is a mustang enthusiast. I have been looking at two different options. A lightly used GT350, preferably avalanche grey (I love that spec). My other choice is to get a lightly used, whipple supercharged, 15-17 GT. My goal is to stay under the 50k mark. And looking for something with less that 20,000 miles on the odometer. I have test driven the 350, and have not yet had a chance to experience the whippled GT. But boy did I love that 350 :eek: What do you guys think I should get next? I cant go down like this.... and want to stay in the Mustang family! Lets here your opinions.... and also feel free to tag any that you or you know of that are for sale that fit these parameters!

Thanks!
My friend has the grey GT 350 you are looking for and it is for sale PM for details 2017 model year very nice.

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Sorry about the car man. Glad you and your fiancee are OK.
my vote: GT350, all day, every day.
Good luck!

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
I'm gonna step out on a ledge here, and I know it'll get shot down. But Boosted GT350 :D

I will say, there's a few boosted GT's in the for sale section.

If it was me? GT350, just for well....gt350-sake.

Sponsored

OSUbrew

Beach Bum
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
GT350 gets my vote. I was debating between boosting my 15 GT or trading it in for a GT350. Went with the GT350 and I absolutely love it. You don't see many of them on the road and they look/sound very unique. I plan to mod mine though eventually.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
I'm gonna step out on a ledge here, and I know it'll get shot down. But Boosted GT350 :D

I will say, there's a few boosted GT's in the for sale section.

If it was me? GT350, just for well....gt350-sake.
Beat me to it ^^^^^ or boosted MY18....

svostang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 3
Having both examples in the house I would go with the GT350. I have a 2015 Stage 3 Roush and my wife has a 2017 GT350. My Roush is awesome and the crazy low end torque from the supercharger is amazing, but every time I drive my wife’s GT350 I can’t stop smiling. It’s just so well balanced and fun to drive, I only wish she would let me drive it more.

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I think if I was in your situation I'd go for a gt 350!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
depends if your going to mod the car.. i assume gt350 stuff is crazy expensive.i went with a boosted 17. i got lightly used from lebanon ford.. the price i got it for great. ( was a techs car)..even if i put 10k into it id be well below the price of a used gt350. and have alot more hp. and alot of other goodies.
really just depends on what you want and want to do

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
GT350 will hold its value better and you'll feel special driving it around town.

The boosted GT will attract less attention and will blow the doors off the 350 in a straight line.
Sponsored