Sponsored

Whipple vs Porsche 911 turbo

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Just went out for a sunday cruise down in Mexico. Filled up a full tank of 91 and about 2 minutes later I see someone lurking in my rearview.....followed by a loud flyby egging me on.

Not sure on the year(2009+ for sure)...but yea 40-110. We get lined up for a few seconds and then go....I started in 3rd so I could have some traction. Gave him a 1/2 car jump, reeled him in by the end of 3rd, and walked away another 2-3.

Old guy wouldn't look over at me at the stop light a few miles later, but eventually gave me the thumbs up when he took his exit. Bet he didn't see that coming:headbang:

Now I just need some headers,clutch, e85, tires, etc etc etc etc:lol::clap2:
Sponsored

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Lol, awesome. I distributed a few beat downs from some unsuspecting competitors this weekend. Get a GoPro, catch those meetings on video.

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thats what I like hear! you're part of the reason I went Whipple! I should have my car back in two weeks. My cousin has a M4 with a tune. I plan to do the same thing you did to the Porsche:cheers:

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Video sounds like gathering incriminating evidence against yourself. I think I would make the choice not to go that way. That said, I would watch your videos!

Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Porsche doesn't have much TQ. My friend just bought a 911 4S and I drove it. It's very nice, but it didn't put a smile on my face. For that money, I'd have bought a Z06.

OP
OP
Super Werty

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Porsche doesn't have much TQ. My friend just bought a 911 4S and I drove it. It's very nice, but it didn't put a smile on my face. For that money, I'd have bought a Z06.
The turbo version does. However not enough to beat me.

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I had a very similar experience with Bentley continental GT (newest gen). I was just toying with him - would pull 3 cars ahead, let him catch up then pull another three cars....eventually pulled on him to where he gave up pulled on the side of me and did the good ol bow down move. He was a good sport....don't have any other legit wins in Mexico cause of traction issues...around me you have to be 10.5 or better to be considered fast but most of these "street cars" are just race cars they drive on the street or trailer to a meet. Kind of fascinating my car keeps up and just starts up and runs like a dream every day...
Sponsored