Sponsored

0-60 Times

Gst95dsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM EB PP Recaro....
The joy's of an automatic..... :D

I guess I'm just being a little to aggressive with the skinny pedal. With the tune it just want's to light them up! Although I've only had the tune on for one night. I was hoping to be able to get a decent launch since I'm going to the track on Saturday. I've used slicks or DR's on most of my other cars that I took to the strip so this launching on street tires thing is new to me. I have a feeling DR's are in my very near future if I want to care about 0-60.

I'm surprised you guys with the PP are having so much trouble with traction.

stormtrooper (my buddy) has some P-Zero Nero all seasons on his and gets tons of wheelspin, 255's all the way around.

My car has Goodyear Eagle F1's.. the base 235/50/18's. I get almost ZERO wheelspin lol.

My best run, a 5.3, here's what I did.

Launched around ~2500rpm's in Sport+ mode. Shifted around ~5200rpm's.

My best time, stock, my 5.6 -- I didn't do anything fancy... just did a launch from whatever stock would let me launch at without spinning lol. Didn't even manually shift.
Sponsored

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
You're in texas. Some of us are battling ICE, snow... at the very least...cold tires!
Yeah, today it is around 15 degrees where I live. It's pointless for me, or anyone in these areas, to really try until it gets to at least 50 degrees.
Same here. It's 22° outside and the P Zeros are about useless in this weather. I can't wait till it gets towards the 70s and up. Hopefully it'll hook quite a bit better.
What about the people that are in AZ, etc and can't get below 6.0s?

I understand cold roads -- we had a fairly warm winter here, but still. Not everyone who is getting poor times is in cold areas. Try doing a small burnout to warm the tires up.

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
What about the people that are in AZ, etc and can't get below 6.0s?

I understand cold roads -- we had a fairly warm winter here, but still. Not everyone who is getting poor times is in cold areas. Try doing a small burnout to warm the tires up.
I'm in az but I'm still working out the kinks. Trying different ways to launch and when to shift.

Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
Okay I tried my 0-60 again before I installed my tune and I got a 5.9. I tried again after I installed my COBB time and I got a 5.7 with a lot of wheel spin. I'm also shifting over 6000 rpm. So Imma try again later and try shifting around 5500-5700.

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
How is everyone with the autos launching the car? I've gotten a bunch of wheelspin every time I've tried.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ahduckit

Big timin in a small town
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB mustang
here's mine. Still not 100% sure how accurate track apps are though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
How is everyone with the autos launching the car? I've gotten a bunch of wheelspin every time I've tried.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
When I brake boost to ~2500 then take off but I get a lot of wheel spin. When I just hit the gas from a stop I get barely no wheel spin but my times are slower.

ahduckit

Big timin in a small town
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB mustang
Thought I posted the right picture but I guess not. My best is 5.6 spinning at little on the launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored