Supercharged in Austin

kbow13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Anyone running a SC? If so did you get it installed in town? I am looking to get this done this summer but want to look into shops. Haven't decided btw roush or whipple but leaning toward whipple. Thanks
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Houston or San Antonio or self install.
I could not find anyone in Austin that had done several Whipple installs that I felt comfortable trusting so I did it myself.
Took one weekend and nights after work in air conditioned garage.
Post up if you find anyone in Austin.

4to8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 A6
I'm going to do the whipple install in my garage but there are several places headed towards san antonio that I have worked with on previous cars that could definitely take care of you. Henderson performance in new braunfels and lethal performance in Schertz.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
if you dont mind driving to katy. there is a shop there that does good kenne bell work.

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Lief Johnson wouldnt even give a call back on doing a Whipple so... There is Robert and maybe one other guy there that has done the Roush but the dealer is gonna charge dealer labor rates so figure >$2000 install.

There is one other guy with a shop that hasn't done a Whipple yet but a Roush and a Paxton I think on S550 stangs. Plenty of BRZs too. He asked to look thru my Whipple install manual so hes thinkn about it. If he lines one up I might swing by to see how its going and lend a hand if he hits any snags since I already installed mine. If all goes well we might have an Austin Whipple installer. He's a quality human and I know guys that track Ferraris that trust him to set up their cars for track days.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
if you dont mind driving to katy. there is a shop there that does good kenne bell work.
As he said, consider Katy or Houston. High volume of FI cars there so very experienced installers at reasonable prices cause they can get it done quickly and correctly.
There is Travis at Boostworks and Cody Whitehead at ART which I think is now just Whitehead Motorsport. Both quality humans I would trust my car too.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
is it worth procharging a v6 or just trading up or can u put 2 pro chargers on the v6
Sponsored