PM me Ken.
Sponsored

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
My last car was a 06' GTO and I loved it, the LS engine is a great family of engines. You guys are just wasting your time and making car slower, your $ and time though. Why don't you guys swap in F150 cams and really make it useless above 5k? Its all about the torque right???
Racing against GTO's was a lot of fun back in '05 to '09, they saw my '06 GT and thought easy pickins. Had one at the drag strip brag he was going to drag my cars ass without even knowing what was done to it. He ran a 13.8 to my 12.1.... GTO's are beautiful but soooo heavy stock, they weren't hard to beat, even in a stock GT.

The guy at the track told me how much tq he had down low and I was like... ok, so what does it run? We found out. :lol:

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
DOHC do not by nature make less torque. That's more of a function of displacement and an engines stroke. It just so happens that DOHC tends to be used on smaller displacement higher revving engines due to their cost and efficiency and vice versa for pushrods on large displacement and less efficient engines..
7 liter DOHC for everybody! :headbang:
Sponsored