Sponsored

JPC single kit

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Looks like it's all fabbed up from some pics I saw on FB. Has anyone talked to them? Kit looks really good and their 11-14 kit was a beast.
Sponsored

Kyle0995

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Dammit now I wish I would have waited a bit longer to get my setup. Lol oh well.

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
I called them last week and asked about it i was told it would be released this week during mustang week.

no idea on pricing or options thought.

someone post up pics i refuse to use bookface lol i get all the drama i need on various forums..........

very interested because jpc is only 30 miles from where i will be out in washington dc area on active duty soon.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
I wonder at what point they connect the 2 WGs, perhaps before the merge.
And do they retain the stock exhaust manifolds?

With one large turbo, the massive TQ, just keep building with Single Turbo. Once you know at what rpm to keep the turbo ready to boost, you can have a lot of "no lag" spools... :-)
They need to provide more info on their 2015+ design.

Update: After looking at the pics on their FB, it looks like a new design for the 2015+. I like the way they merge the hot side with minimum distance to the turbo. Should be a quick spool.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I'll be at Mustang Week on Thursday, I'll take more pics and get more info on it

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
How on earth is that pipe that crosses over from the driver's side header going to clear the alternator and crank balancer? I take it that the ecu and fuse box will need a new home being that close to the hot side too???

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
It looks like it goes around the alternator. That is a lot of heat though. Everything must be wrapped.

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
How on earth is that pipe that crosses over from the driver's side header going to clear the alternator and crank balancer? I take it that the ecu and fuse box will need a new home being that close to the hot side too???

Good question.

All that hot pipes must be wrapped pretty tightly. It would be great if they can position the air filter closer to the cold side, otherwise all that hot air from the intercooler and radiator will be sucked in from engine bay.

Sponsored

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I just went and looked under the hood I don't see how this works without deleting the a/c and moving the fuse box and Pam as someone else mentioned. Nice looking kit though

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
That looks awesomely executed, but what worries me is the fact that all that hot piping and the turbocharger itself is under the hood and sort of surrounding the engine, vs the twin setups that put the turbos approximately where the cat converters were. I can't see how underhood temps could possibly be anywhere near as low as those of a bottom-mounted twin setup.

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Yeah, I think T6.
Sponsored