Sponsored

Am i right in thinking my car is soon to be hear?

Bradek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT
So this may be strange but i have kind of forgotten about the car coming to avoid possible disappointment if delayed and haven't really been hassling Ford FB for updates or anything and then today i decided to try the track and trace thing and looks like my car is on the Fedora voyage number CF618-FED and ETA 13.07.2016?
Last contact was approx 4 weeks ago and the car had just gone to upfitters so just seems too quick to already be coming, have i missed something or have the car gods smiled.:shrug:
Fedora.JPG
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Don't think the cars go to the upfitters anymore mate, happy to be corrected though.

Your car is most certainly close, in the middle of the pacific somewhere. Keep checking marine traffic to see it come into view at Auckland in a little over a weeks time.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
So this may be strange but i have kind of forgotten about the car coming to avoid possible disappointment if delayed and haven't really been hassling Ford FB for updates or anything and then today i decided to try the track and trace thing and looks like my car is on the Fedora voyage number CF618-FED and ETA 13.07.2016?
Last contact was approx 4 weeks ago and the car had just gone to upfitters so just seems too quick to already be coming, have i missed something or have the car gods smiled.:shrug:
Just checked marine tracking Fedora is of the coast of NZ
not long now
fedora29_06.jpg
Sponsored