Sponsored

Mustang Sins: Let's Hear Them

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
When inclined, doing 145MPH on the freeway... and not passing anyone.
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)

I like it, but it isn't subtle.

It does what it is designed to do.

I don't like it's looks either and will use the "delete" option. But the PP2 does come with a small lip. Personally, I want to find the aero difference between the gt350 and others.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
I drive an auto.

I didn't know how "hard" the seatbelt hits the door panel when I quickly take it off. After about a year or two of doing that I noticed there are a TON of tiny scratches there.

With an h-pipe and roush, i've replaced honking with just downshifting and ripping it by people. It's monstrous with my windows rolled up, I can only imagine how bad it is to other people.

My gf drove it beside me one time when I was in her 2016 camaro ss. I couldn't hear myself think jesus.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I get annoyed with tailgaters too, and will drop a gear and let it roar at about 5k. They usually back off, and some of them back WAY off..lol. It's always a Cavalier or something though. I think they feel cool by tailgating me because they know they're slow as shit, but then like..when I give them the business..they snap out of it and remember what I'm capable of (even though I have no intention of doing anything). I dunno. It's a pretty consistent experience though. Maybe high RPM makes them think I'm like..super angry.

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The 2018 Mustang GT Wing. This is a sin. This is not a Subaru.

2018-mustang-spoilers-thumbnail.jpg
I think JC Whitney would reject that wing.......reminds me of being on the Bullitt forum back in '01/'02 and people would post pics of putting GT wings and hockey stick side stripes on their Bullitt and ask "what do you think?".........:headbonk:

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
I have only done this one time as I fear someone crashing.

Happened in semi bumper-to-bumper traffic. Car beside me was weaving in and out of their lane. Slamming on their brakes and not maintaining their speed cause they were too busy texting and not driving.

After a few minutes of watching this go on. I said f**k it and gave them a full blast of train horns and yelled out the window to put the fu**ing phone down.

They put the phone down real quick after that. Probably went home and changed their underwear too :D

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
My sin is I don't drive the car enough. I've had it since 01/16 and only has <3000 miles on it. I work from home and usually will just use it on the weekend if we hit the beach or go out with friends. Once in a while I'll go out for a little spirited drive during the week or on the weekend but just not enough. Doesn't help that roads in Florida are not really fun and I need to drive 30 mins to get to any roads that aren't straight as an arrow with some fun twisties.

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
I don't correct people who think it's fast.
I have a hitch for a bike rack (deal with it).
I'm planning to drive through WI winter (again, deal).
I run 87 octane all day err day.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I accidentally scratched my center console while swapping out the start push button, from time to time I say sorry and put my hand over the scratch as to massage it's pain. I'm sorry car.....

Sponsored

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
My change engine oil soon light has been on for weeks now. I'm sure Il get around to it.

If not then the engine will make one hell of a paper weight

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I personally don't drive my v6 enough. It always sits in the garage because we have a used car lot in my driveway. My dad has 2 SUVs(he's selling one) my mom has her Acura ILX and her Porsche. So my car usually just sits in the garage. My mom always tells me that I don't drive my car enough. Thats because a majority of the time I can't get it out!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My sin is I don't drive the car enough. I've had it since 01/16 and only has <3000 miles on it. I work from home and usually will just use it on the weekend if we hit the beach or go out with friends. Once in a while I'll go out for a little spirited drive during the week or on the weekend but just not enough. Doesn't help that roads in Florida are not really fun and I need to drive 30 mins to get to any roads that aren't straight as an arrow with some fun twisties.
Come up to western NC(Asheville area). And I'll show you some fun roads! :). Just come up when I get my 18 GT :)

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
I drove an ECOBOOST for 10 minutes, but I put a bag over my head
I drive an ECOBOOST everyday and have a BIG bag for all the cash I'm saving on gas, insurance, tires, property tax, car payments and speeding tickets.

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
1. I have a strict detail process. (blot or blow dry after washes and only use spray products, wiping front to back). I am constantly touching up panels with meguiars quick spray detailer or wax. Everyone I know is a paint swirler and I just don't think they would understand.

2. I talk to my car from the drivers seat. Ask questions, apologize for things....mention how other cars on the road aren't as nice.

3. I avoid the dealership and haven't let anyone else even sit in the drivers seat. Too paranoid of auto techs in town.

4. I park a million miles away when I go to the mall, but sure enough, when I come back, she's found a friend. Usually a POS. Lol.
Sponsored