Auto Mafia Racing

Leviathan_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Coyote Chris
Vehicle(s)
Guard Metallic 2016 Mustang GT Prem w/Perf. Pack
Hello everyone, I'm looking at potential tuners to havemy car tuned for E85, and to handle all future mods for my 2016 Mustang GT. I've been comparing tuners considering reputation, what they offer, and relative costs. Someone referred me to Auto Mafia Tuning, and notice that their prices are very competitive, and they seem to do good work. However I've never really spoken to anyone with first hand experience and would like to know if anyone here has and if their work is quality. I really appreciate your input. Below is a link to their site

https://automafiaracing.com
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Hello everyone, I'm looking at potential tuners to havemy car tuned for E85, and to handle all future mods for my 2016 Mustang GT. I've been comparing tuners considering reputation, what they offer, and relative costs. Someone referred me to Auto Mafia Tuning, and notice that their prices are very competitive, and they seem to do good work. However I've never really spoken to anyone with first hand experience and would like to know if anyone here has and if their work is quality. I really appreciate your input. Below is a link to their site

https://automafiaracing.com

I believe that is the company that Rob Shoemaker was with. He is now with Ken at Palm Beach Dyno. Auto Mafia sells those tunes according to the website. Palm Beach Dyno has received numerous compliments.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Auto Mafia Racing? Heh, . . . .We'll make you a tune you can't refuse.

mafiaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.AutoMafiaRacing.com
First Name
Kalob
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang 3.7 V6
Auto Mafia Racing? Heh, . . . .We'll make you a tune you can't refuse.
hahah thats a good one! We might have to start using that instead of "Join the Family"

Wow first time on your site and prices sure seem amazing. Definitely got me interested for my 5.0!
We do what we can.. Just hit us up on Facebook for the fastest answers.
Sponsored