• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharged 2015 GT/PP

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package with Recaro option, 18,000 miles Black on Black.

Wheels and tires (3 Full sets)
  • Full set of factory PP wheels with like new rear tires.
  • Full set Dark Stars – 18x5, 17x9.5. M&H front runners, Hoosier 28x10 rear – all brand new
  • Aftermarket PP replica’s – original tires front, MT/SS 305/35/19 rear – on car
Exterior
  • MMD rear spoiler
  • Roush hood heat extractors
  • Roush rear side window scoops
  • Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks
Engine and performance upgrades
  • Procharger HO kit with Stage 2 intercooler (have all stage 2 components).
  • ID1000 injectors
  • Edelbrock Victor II Intake manifold
  • Sai Li duel fuel pump kit
  • Kooks LTs with off-road pipe (no cats), MBRP street exhaust
  • Tuned by Jon Lund II, car has nGauge and E85 tune (have multiple tunes for it).
  • MMR Head cooling mod.
Drivetrain
  • TR6060 swap which includes – Ben C built TR6060 w/2.97 first gear, Billet cross-member, McLeod RXT dual disc ceramic, MGW shifter, Blowfish Racing Shifter Support Bracket, Dakota Digital speed signal convertor, DSS Carbon Fiber one-piece driveshaft.
  • FRPP 1400hp racing half shafts
  • WaveTrac Torsen rear with 4.10 gears (also stock 3.73 Torsen center chunk).
Suspension
  • Stock PP springs and shocks
  • BMR cradle lockout bushings
  • BMR vertical links
  • Steeda sub-frame connectors

Many, many extra parts and pieces. Car has never been tracked.
Car has best of everything. Over $55K invested – asking $38,500
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
beautiful car... did you do the work yourself? those are some impressive numbers :eyebulge:

OP
OP
whatsup62

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beautiful car... did you do the work yourself? those are some impressive numbers :eyebulge:
Above the car I did the work...under the car I have someone else do the work. Thanks!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Above the car I did the work...under the car I have someone else do the work. Thanks!
any interior pics? im in the market for a new stang

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Talk about being able to hop in one that needs nothing! Nice build man:cheers:

OP
OP
whatsup62

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talk about being able to hop in one that needs nothing! Nice build man:cheers:
Thanks...I hope others see it that way...a lot of time, $$$ and hard work went into this car..... really hate to see it go ...but I drove an 18 with the 10 speed..:eyebulge:

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Did you crash yours Joe?
Sadly, yes :brokenheart: I was crossing an intersection and some lady flat out blew her red light, I proceeded to T-bone her at 30mph. airbags went off and car is destroyed... worst day ever. just trying to move on and get myself into a new s550. whether that be a boosted GT or GT350.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Sadly, yes :brokenheart: I was crossing an intersection and some lady flat out blew her red light, I proceeded to T-bone her at 30mph. airbags went off and car is destroyed... worst day ever. just trying to move on and get myself into a new s550. whether that be a boosted GT or GT350.
Sorry man. Glad you are ok though.

Sponsored

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Sorry man. Glad you are ok though.
Thanks bud. just stinks it wasn't even my fault. no time to react :( all is good tho, cant complain about the safety of the s550. if it wasn't for the seatbelts and airbags my fiancé and I could not be here. The car is replaceable. there is only one way to get over this... MORE POWER :ford:

Mikeykay3443

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt race red
Interested in this beautiful mustang, can you send more interior pictures via text dm me thank you

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Thanks...I hope others see it that way...a lot of time, $$$ and hard work went into this car..... really hate to see it go ...but I drove an 18 with the 10 speed..:eyebulge:
Life is short. Just keep it and get the 18.
You will regret selling it (giving it away).....

or just wait for the 18 to get modded up like this and is on sale for $38K when some poor guy decides to dump it for a GT500.

The circle of life..... it never ends.

lol
Sponsored