• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS 2017 GT350 Ruby Red Convenience Pkg #1437.

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Update: Car is SOLD to a M6G forum member on 12/13/17. 2017 Ruby Red GT350 with harder to find convenience package. No stripes. I had $2,200 of Xpel Ultimate professionally installed last spring (full front bumper, fenders, hood, rockers, doors up 6 inches, in front and behind rear wheels, A pillars, leading edge of roof and blackout panel)

Car was purchased in September 2016. Always garaged, non-smoker. I have an easy 1,161 miles on the car and it has had the oil cooler line recall done. I have all documentation, owners’ kit and oil wrench/filter kit. Car has an 8 year 36K Ford ESP warranty that is transferrable to the new owner.
JLT Ruby coil covers with white lettering, JLT Oil Separator, Hydro carbon fiber fuse, radiator and brake reservoir covers. Engine caps not included.

Car is immaculate. Asking $58,500 OBO.
I'm in Iowa - Car is currently in storage. PM me for details or more pictures. I've posted a link to pictures on my Facebook page since Photobucket decided to charge for photos I have no way to post pictures.

To answer questions about why I'm selling. It’s for a couple of reasons. Mainly I'm not driving and enjoying the car like I had hoped and my wife has had some health issues and may need to retire soon, so I'm trying to free up an expense from the family budget. PM me for more pictures or questions.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I'm willing ti sell mine too. Same exact color. Under 3000miles.
Kooks headers, pipes.
Intake, tune.
Lowered.
MGW shifter

I want $65000...that's a steal, IMO.
PM me.
For real? You’re jumping into another’s sale thread to advertise your own car????

[MENTION=15895]IA350[/MENTION], you might want to check out the classified rules. One of them is to post a pic with a sign on the car with your user name and date. I’ve heard of other classifieds disappearing without explanation....
GLWS :cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
For real? You’re jumping into another’s sale thread to advertise your own car????

@IA350 , you might want to check out the classified rules. One of them is to post a pic with a sign on the car with your user name and date. I’ve heard of other classifieds disappearing without explanation....
Thanks - I saw that. I'll do it this weekend. So hopefully the site admin will give me until then.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Can you post picks of the engine bay to show of the covers? What's up with the gauges though, are those the factory films on them? Anyways car looks amazing, GLWS.

Waiting for '18 to hit so I can get a used '17 lol. Credit should be good by then :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Can you post picks of the engine bay to show of the covers? What's up with the gauges though, are those the factory films on them? Anyways car looks amazing, GLWS.

Waiting for '18 to hit so I can get a used '17 lol. Credit should be good by then :lol:
Yes, that is factory film over gauges. That is off now. I'll post some engine bay pics this weekend. Thanks

OP
OP

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Bump - added some pictures and updated some information about car.

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

[MENTION=15895]IA350[/MENTION], you might want to check out the classified rules. One of them is to post a pic with a sign on the car with your user name and date. I’ve heard of other classifieds disappearing without explanation....
Sorry.

I was just making conversation.
Jezus.

OP
OP

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave