• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 DIB Premium w/ Roush Supercharger

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP Premium Roush Supercharged
*Pictures links updated*

I have had a lot of fun with this car, but it is time for a change. The car was ordered from the factory with every option except Adaptive Cruise Control.

• Premium
  • Premier Interior
  • 401A Equipment Package
  • Performance Pack
  • BLIS
  • Reverse Sensing
I had the dealer install Eibach Pro-kit Springs and the supercharger with 7 miles on the car.
Roush sidescoops were added.
Big Worm Graphix racing stripes.
Tinted windows.
Front bumper has not been drilled for plate.
Redline Hood struts.

I have Sto n Sho license plate bracket but never mounted it. I also have an MGW Race Spec shifter that I never got around to installing.

Car currently has just under 12,000 miles on it.

Price drop - $34,000.
exterior.jpg
exterior 2.jpg
exterior 3.jpg
exterior 4.jpg
exterior 5.jpg
exterior 6.jpg
interior.jpg
interior 2.jpg
interior 3.jpg
interior 4.jpg
interior 5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Photobucket has blocked your pictures. If it is still available, can you post pictures using a different host?

OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted the pictures again. Sorry about that. Hopefully you can see the pictures now.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple other things I forgot to mention I have for car. Car cover. ZL1 Rock Guards. Steeda clutch spring. 1" wheel spacers. Royal Purple tranny fluid swap. None of these parts have been installed yet.

Another price drop $35,000. This is a great deal for this car.

OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Labor Day bump. Someone make me an offer.

OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put new tires on the car and had the latest Roush tune reflashed into the car. This car is ready to rock. No issues, very clean.

Sponsored
OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good call. This is the Roush Stage 1 with the 670 HP tune. I adjusted the price again. This would make someone a great Christmas Present for themselves.

$34,000.

OP
OP

2015 DIB GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really don't remember the brand or make of the tint - I didn't go with the cheapest grade, that I remember. The sides and fronts are 35% and the rear is 20%.