Sponsored

RASPY with the ARH off-road longtubes...

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
ARH FAM! Just installed my full catless ARH system can anyone here confirm if you have to use the 02 extensions with ARH. Thanks guys I'm in love with this exhaust.
Don't need the extensions. Just remove the clips on the trans and it should give you slack.
Sponsored

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
The front 2 02 sensors are not an issue but what I'm running into is trying to get the rear ones to reach. Maybe everyone is referring to the front ones.

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I meant front. The rear 02 sensors reach fine but my front driver side is like 5 inches short and the passenger is probable like 11 inches short. Any help would be great.

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I meant front. The rear 02 sensors reach fine but my front driver side is like 5 inches short and the passenger is probable like 11 inches short. Any help would be great.
Don't need the extensions. Just remove the clips on the trans and it should give you slack.
:gossip:

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
It was too loud for my taste. I had some Vibrant bottle resonators (12" total length) welded in, and they're a perfect fit between the bends just in front of the mufflers. It's sounds perfect now, a touch of rasp, and a lot less volume. I didn't wanna hack-up the Corsa, but I don't regret doing it AT ALL. When I get around to it, I'll post a vid of the new set-up
I would like to see that video also. :D

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Video! Video! Vid-E-OOOOOOOOOOOH

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Yea when you get a chance a video of your new set up would be amazing. I might end up doing something like that. If you don't mind how much did it cost to weld those resonators in?

EDIT: Also, is it still louder than just the Corsa Extremes?
I'd say it's slightly louder than the Extreme catback alone, but very tolerable. Also, until the exhaust system warms up, it's still kinda raspy, but NOTHING like before the resonators were installed.

$150 to weld em in, and they cost about $55 each online. I'm gonna have the car on a lift when I finally get my Konis from Steeda, and I'll take a photo of the setup.

I would like to see that video also. :D
Video! Video! Vid-E-OOOOOOOOOOOH
I'll try to shoot one soon. Wish I could make it out to Sac Raceway tomorrow. Then I could've shot a 1/4 mile pass and exhaust video all-in-one :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Photo of the setup

For those who are interested in how I had the resonators installed [MENTION=9648]dubster99[/MENTION]
image.jpg

Sponsored

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Video with the resonators installed? I want it to still be louder than the xtremes.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Arh complete system with high flow cats and x, no rasp, just thunder, of course stage 3 cams improve the sound greatly!

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Video please! I have Xtremes and been wanting to upgrade to LTH's soon.

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah because a video was never released and I'm in the same situation, I ordered some vibrant resonators but I still want to see how it'll sound before I put them on
Sponsored