• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Free Upgraded Front Sway Bar for Ecoboost or V6 (w/o Performance Pack) Philly Area On

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hi All:

This sway bar was taken off of a base GT vert. The tag says “FR3C 32 MM”.

People suspect that the outer diameter is the same for EB and GT, but the wall diameter is different is thicker on the GT. So, it should be a stronger bar.

Do not confuse it with the same diameter bar on the Performance Pack-that has the bracket glued to the bar-is much stiffer!

So check your tag on your base EB or V6., if it is not the same as above, then this bar is probably stronger than what you have.

Available for local pickup in the Phila/South Jersey area only (the shipping would be more than the price of the bar).
Front Sway Bar compressed.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Come and get it! It's clogging up my garage!!!!!

Hi All:

This sway bar was taken off of a base GT vert. The tag says “FR3C 32 MM”.

People suspect that the outer diameter is the same for EB and GT, but the wall diameter is different is thicker on the GT. So, it should be a stronger bar.

Do not confuse it with the same diameter bar on the Performance Pack-that has the bracket glued to the bar-is much stiffer!

So check your tag on your base EB or V6., if it is not the same as above, then this bar is probably stronger than what you have.

Available for local pickup in the Phila/South Jersey area only (the shipping would be more than the price of the bar).

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Still Free!

Ecoboost & V6 Owners-check your sway bar. This should be larger and help the car to corner flatter.

It’s free-I have upsized mine. Soon...I am going to donate it my favorite speed shop.

CVCashmere

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Free to A Good Ecoboost & V6 Home!

Contact me. I am in the Philly area.

It's clogging up my garage!

thanks

CVCashmere

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Soon...I am going to decorate it with Christmas lights and hang it from a tree...so come and take it off my hands before it suffers that indignity!!!

CVCashmere

Sponsored

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Free Christmas Lights with Free Sway Bar

Off a base Mustang GT.

Perfect upgrade for Ecoboost or V6 modders.

Free. Local pickup only.

CVCashmere

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)