Rob@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
it like it's stolen
JLT Black Textured Cold Air Intake,GT350 Intake Manifold and 87mm Throttle Body and Custom Tuned nGauge Tuning and Monitoring Gauge - 2015-2016 Mustang GT

Starting at: $2,299.00

JLT Black Textured Cold Air Intake
This Cold Air Intake Kit from JLT Performance is a great way to get more power and performance from your 2015-2016 Mustang GT. This kit from JLT will replace your boring factory air box, with a black textured unpainted finish Cold Air Intake which will look great under any 2015-2016 Mustang GT hood. JLT has designed this intake to bolt right on to your new S550 with no permanent modifications. So if you’re looking for a upgrade to increase horsepower & torque in your 2015-2016 Mustang GT, look no further than this Cold Air Intake from JLT Performance.

Kit Includes:
- JLT textured plastic or painted plastic intake tube with PCV fitting and integrated 123mm I.D. MAF housing
- 5"x8" S&B powerstack air filter
- ABS plastic heat shield with weatherstrip
- Silicone coupler
- Clamps and hardware
- Sound tube cap
- Necessary fitting for automatic transmission Mustangs

Features:
- Air Filter Heat Shield
- Larger intake tube opening to fit aftermarket Throttle Bodies

GT350/GT350R Coyote Intake Manifold with 87mm Throttle Body
GT350 intake manifold assembly with Charge Motion Control Valves - CMCV
Uses 87 MM Throttle Body
Intake is tuned for 7500 RPM peak power
Will fit 2015-16 5.0L Coyote engines

nGauge Tuning and Monitoring Gauge
The new nGauge is a digital gauge that connects to the vehicle's OBD2 port, allowing the user to view live data with intuitive datalogging, read/clear codes, reprogram the ECU and do many other things that have never been so easily packed into one device before.

Brand New Dyno, Street and Track Proven Custom Tuned nGauge for your 2015-2016 Mustang GT!
Over the past five years we have spent thousands of hours developing Tunes for both the Manual and Automatic Mustang GT's. All of our tunes are developed on our In-House Dyno and our own Cars.
The Tunes that come with this package are based off the one's used to propel our Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Automatic to a smoking 7.92 @ 173 MPH in the 1/4 Mile.

Pick from 91 Octane, 92 Octane, 93 Octane, E85 Street Tunes, or our 100 Octane Xtreme Race Tunes.
Automatic 2015-2016 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V's will receive the most Advanced Transmission Tuning on the planet! We have spent a lot of time tuning the transmission shift points and firmness on our Mustang GT Auto so you can get the most out of it for either the Street or Track!

ECU Part Number
The "ECU Part Number" is a series of letters and numbers that identifies the program that is in your vehicle's computer. When we custom program an SCT X4 tuning device for your vehicle the ECU Part number is required. This ECU Part Number consists of 13 letters and numbers long. An example ECU Part Number is FR3A-14C204-CPE.
The vehicles ECU Part Number can be found on the computer itself. The computer is located in the engine bay on the front passenger side near the fuse box.

From the factory, your vehicle's computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable Horsepower & Torque hidden inside your vehicle, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. The nGauge unlocks your vehicle’s hidden performance by optimizing your vehicle’s computer for Maximum Horsepower, Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts & even Increased Fuel Mileage!

Gauge Functions
User configurable digital gauges
Display up to 6 gauges at a time
Pick from hundreds of OBD2 signals
Record log files to MicroSD Card
Program warning lights
Built in diagnostics
Daisy Chain up to 7 gauges together

Optional Tuning Feature
Tuning can be enabled by our partner companies
Read and save stock file
Load hundreds of tunes from your MicroSD Card
Support for Ford now
Auto save when you stop logging or lose power
No updater software
Unlimited tunes
Full file flash first time. 4-5 mins
Flash updates under 1 min
main config file sent with the tune
4 or 6 parameter screen mode (to view similar to an Aeroforce gauge)

Hardware Features
2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
Resistive touch screen
Touch stylus included
Micro-SD Card
2 Analog inputs
6 Programmable LEDs
Chrome bezel
Brushed aluminum overlay
Adapter Ring Included
Dual T-Slot for pedestal mounting
Thin design to save space
Auto Sleep/Wake with ignition
RS232 and CAN expansion Port
Support for Zeitronix wideband
Light Sensor with auto dimming
Firmware update thru USB or MicroSD
2 High Speed CAN Channels
You get one custom tune loaded onto your device. The custom tune for cars with aftermarket superchargers or turbo's will be required to purchase a remote tuning session.

Remote Tuning Session
They are for required all power adder and extreme naturally aspirated vehicles. This session includes full datalogging support to dial in the modifications done to the vehicle. We will look at the logs and send revisions until the tune is dialed in for your vehicle.
We require full disclosure of the modifications done to the vehicle and will review and suggest changes to be made (if required) before tuning the vehicle. This is to ensure that the vehicle will achieve proper horsepower goals and have the best driveability possible.
The basic process for remote tuning is:

1.We create and send a base startup tune via e-mail along with datalog instructions.

2.You will datalog initial logs for us as instructed. This usually entails and idle, neutral rev, and cruise log so we can review and dial in all part throttle events before proceeding to wide open throttle tuning.

3.After a possible few datalogs and revisions back and forth, we will instruct when we are ready for wide open throttle (WOT) tuning. On all 2011+ Mustangs and Trucks they are equipped with OEM wideband O2 sensors. This provides us the ability to see Air/Fuel data directly in the datalog. On vehicles not equipped with OEM widebands, we will need to be able to see Air/Fuel data whether it is via an aftermarket wideband sensor and having the signal analogged from a 0-5V output through the flash device into the logging software, or via a dyno and reviewing the air/fuel data plotted on the dyno graph. This can all be discussed further with us prior to completing the WOT portion of the tuning. If a dyno is utilized, it will need to be scheduled with us ahead of time so we can ensure we are available.

100 Octane Race (+$100.00)
E85 - Naturally Aspirated Only (+$100.00)
Nitrous (+$100.00)
Cams - Naturally Aspirated Only (+$100.00)
GT350-JLT-87-TB-IM-nGauge.jpg
Sponsored

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Interested in a package with just the intake manifold and throttle body. I already have a Lund tune and JLT intake.

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
Any reference data? Have you guys put this in a car yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rob@Evolution

Rob@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
it like it's stolen
Any reference data? Have you guys put this in a car yet?

We haven't ran this set up on the dyno as of yet. I will be sure post all numbers and updates as they come out.

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
We haven't ran this set up on the dyno as of yet. I will be sure post all numbers and updates as they come out.
Cool. Could I get a pm for just the manifold and TB as well. Also for the cobra jet manifold and TB. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Im not far from you guys , what would you charge to have the 350 manifold installed with 47 lb injectors and dyno tune?

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Could you send me a quote for the Manifold and throttle body? I already have a Steeda CAI and Lund tune. Also do you recommend upgrading the OPG for reving to 7500rpm?

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Could you send me a quote for the Manifold and throttle body? I already have a Steeda CAI and Lund tune. Also do you recommend upgrading the OPG for reving to 7500rpm?
Shoot me a pm!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Evolution Performance just installed my manifold for me over the weekend. Everything came out great. All I have to do do some data logging for Lund. I will definitely be going back to them when I want to add a Pro Charger.
Sponsored