Shelby American Confirms Shelby Edition for 2015 Mustang

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
I couldn't find this in the forums, so hopefully this isn't a repeat. :headbang:
IMG_20140601_204300.jpg
Sponsored

GTsquid

Is this for real? I find it hard to believe they would let this out of the bag just by a random guy inquiring through email. I assume that Josh is you?

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Is this for real? I find it hard to believe they would let this out of the bag just by a random guy inquiring through email. I assume that Josh is you?
It's Shelby American...why wouldn't they put together a ridiculously expensive upgrade for the 2015 Mustang? It's not like this is someone saying "Ford confirms there will be a dealer orderable Shelby model"...that would be news. To me, this is like someone saying Roush and Saleen will have 2015 mustang models...highly likely right? Then again, I am also new to the whole mustang seen, maybe this wasn't something likely?

GTsquid

Ah yea, I got excited and read it too quickly. Didn't think that it is from SA.

OP
OP
Clearman

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Does it REALLY matter if it's off of the Ford assembly line? And you're seriously goung to compare Carroll Shelby's company with Roush & Saleen? Shelby is who started all of this!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clearman

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Look at the bottom picture. "Shelby American" Las Vegas, NV. But if that's not enough for you, you could always do as I did, find their site, go to contact, and email them yourself. :crazy:

OP
OP
Clearman

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Yes. Josh is me.:)

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
I know, I saw the thread and was thinking "WHAT!?!?! honey, get my wallet!" haha

Does it REALLY matter if it's off of the Ford assembly line? And you're seriously goung to compare Carroll Shelby's company with Roush & Saleen? Shelby is who started all of this!
It matters if it is off the ford assembly line because that would be them saying the rumored GT350 will be available a model year before people speculate.

Also, I don't mean a comparison in the sense of what they do. I meant a comparison as in, they are all companies that take stock vehicles and reconfigure them into performance models. As a business, if Shelby American just decided to take a year off because of a new mustang, it would probably not be a good decision because reconfiguring mustangs is a big part of their business and just because there is a new model doesn't mean much to them. Just more to play with and figure out before releasing something themselves. :-D Hence why I say I am not surprised, it would be stupid if they didn't make a 2015 model.

C00KIE M0NSTER

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Moderators, please change the thread title to "Shelby American" to avoid massive confusion.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I guess it was inevitable, but it's still good to see confirmation :thumbsup: