Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Hey all, 2 quick question for all the more knowledgeable folks. Plz help if u can.

1. I changed my speedo calibration using forscan and everything actually works great. I'm maybe fractions of a mph off. But... I was just checking out the DTC codes or whatever and noticed I had a P104A code (I think that was it) and tried clearing but it came back. It does not turn on light on dash but wanted to make sure I shouldn't do something or check a real thing out lol safety first!
Follow the instructions here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67564
Sponsored

cyberdude47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 vert
Can anyone tell me if I can turn off the feature that disengages all control while in motion for the NAV and other options with forscan?

MustangManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Can anyone tell me if I can turn off the feature that disengages all control while in motion for the NAV and other options with forscan?

Hey. Check out this spreadsheet located here :

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98260

You want APIM 7D0-02-01: x?xx xxxx xxxx [change ? to: 5-Disable (off-default), 7-Enable (Non-US region)]

This will enable you to use your keyboard on the navi screen or press other things while the vehicle is in motion. Safe travels!

Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Can someone by chance tell me if it’s the same parameter for my 2014 F150?
You can definitely change it on the 2015's with MFT, but the 2014 is on the prior generation of as-built and there isn't as much there to change, so I don't know.

I would echo other's suggestion to check F150Forum.com.

Sponsored

jarosss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost 2.3
Hello
Did anyone manage to change Bluetooth Pairing Name from SYNC to Mustang? It's not working in my '16 with SYNC3 (found it at F150 forscan list)

7D0-04-01 xxxx xxxx **xx
06=Mustang

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Has anyone this issue where only certain modules show up? Im thinking its my cheap USB OBD2 I am using here. I do not have access to IPC and ABS module but do have access to APIM and BCM.

Im wondering If I get the bluetooth version that everyone recommends I can access aditional functions. Thought?

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Has anyone this issue where only certain modules show up? Im thinking its my cheap USB OBD2 I am using here. I do not have access to IPC and ABS module but do have access to APIM and BCM.

Im wondering If I get the bluetooth version that everyone recommends I can access aditional functions. Thought?
Have you been toggling the switch when FORScan directs you to HS or MS Can?

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3

Fogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT Convertible

Yes, had the same issue here. Try turning of the debug mode.
Mine stalled always on reading the DSP. Once I got out of debug it worked just fine.
Sponsored