Finally joined Pony Club

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
We picked our new Mustang Ecoboost Convertable this afternoon & very happy.
Car was ordered last September & has arrived early. Vospers in Exeter fitted my US GT upper & lower front grilles plus rear US Ecoboost rear panel at no charge so very happy with that & less for me to have to mess up! Forgot Manders checklist but salesman Nick said that he uses it when checking cars himself!
Weather turned a bit grim when out tonight so not great pictures so far. Further mods will start next week with light tints, engine cover, hood struts, gear knob, brake callipers, LEDs etc. Also need to put front plate on - no drilling holes in either front or rear bumpers for me!
1463089747.image.jpg
1463089817.image.jpg
1463089857.image.jpg
1463090003.image.jpg
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Wait a salesman uses my checklist when doing PDI? Ford, I'm claiming royalties now! One GT350R should cover it!

Congrats mate, i saw the picture and opening line and was originally like 'Ecoboost? Power grille lines? No gt badge? - confused!' The read on, looks lovely mate, and the best colour.

Welcome to team Race red, Team Ecoboost, and Team Mustang :D!

First up, them lights, they wont grow on you before you do them haha!

What are you doing with the engine cover? And what's the plans with the calipers? Interested to hear!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Lovely :thumbsup:
Matches the missus' hair ;)

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Lovely car Greg, hope the weather holds up for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Wait a salesman uses my checklist when doing PDI? Ford, I'm claiming royalties now! One GT350R should cover it!

Congrats mate, i saw the picture and opening line and was originally like 'Ecoboost? Power grille lines? No gt badge? - confused!' The read on, looks lovely mate, and the best colour.

Welcome to team Race red, Team Ecoboost, and Team Mustang :D!

First up, them lights, they wont grow on you before you do them haha!

What are you doing with the engine cover? And what's the plans with the calipers? Interested to hear!
Garage said its the first time they have seen the lower GT grill & love it. They have taken a few pics. Got the front & rear from New Take Off & have been in my garage since early December. Not trying to fool anyone it's a GT but prefer the grills etc. Have all the LEDs ready to go - bought the complete set through eBay from OZ a while back as well! Was funny about him mentioning your checklist. I guess there must be a few dealers/ salesmen on the forum.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Even let her drive it tonight as well!
Cool. Had ours nearly 5 weeks and so far my better half not even sat in the drivers seat. Who am I to force her... ;)

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks fab matey....sunny weekend heading our way too, time for a long drive!!

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Very cool :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks great Greg! Loving the GT grills, been thinking of grtting the bits off newtakeoff myself too - what was the shipping like?

Look forward to more photos and how those red tints from dennis look :)

Enjoy :cheers:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=20105]Greg C[/MENTION] Yeah the DRLs make a world of difference, as for the grilles, no, I was just mentioning I got confused I really like them :thumsup:

As for them using my checklist, well.. I want royalties ;) In the form of a gt350r ford.. make it happen ;).

And you're a brave man letting your missus drive it! My mum and Nan are the only two to have sat in the driver seat, but, not allowed to drive it!

Look forward to seeing the next sets of mods, and how your tints compare to mine :)!

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Looks great Greg! Loving the GT grills, been thinking of grtting the bits off newtakeoff myself too - what was the shipping like?

Look forward to more photos and how those red tints from dennis look :)

Enjoy :cheers:
Was just trying to find the email from new takeoff - had bits since beginning of December so long time ago. Shipping was expensive $153 but then UPS charged about ÂŁ26 import tax if I remember rightly. Will post pics when get the tints etc done :)

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
[MENTION=20105]Greg C[/MENTION] Yeah the DRLs make a world of difference, as for the grilles, no, I was just mentioning I got confused I really like them :thumsup:

As for them using my checklist, well.. I want royalties ;) In the form of a gt350r ford.. make it happen ;).

And you're a brave man letting your missus drive it! My mum and Nan are the only two to have sat in the driver seat, but, not allowed to drive it!

Look forward to seeing the next sets of mods, and how your tints compare to mine :)!
Have to le he misses drive the car as technically it's her car! It replaced her MX5 & therefore has her name on registration document! We also have an estate car for our two border collies that I used to drive mostly before the Mustang. Now it will be whoever gets to the keys first in the morning (that will be me!). She is a bit worried about the size compared to the MX5 so will probably be getting front parking sensors fitted (had rears fitted as factory option but fronts were not an option). Sadly can't help get you a GT350R - just think of the insurance cost! One advantage of being older is insurance cost.