• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Black Factory Spoiler Takeoff

porter7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT
Selling a factory spoiler that is a takeoff from my car. It is in perfect condition and comes with the original nuts for the install. It has ceramic pro coating on it for paint protection.:thumbsup:
Shoot me a pm if you have any interest. Located in Tampa, Fl and asking $70 picked up and $110 shipped.
IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

free screenshot software

Last edited:
OP
OP
porter7

porter7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT
bump!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hey man!

Very interested, I'm up in St. Aug, FL, it would be for my '16 GT convertible (black), it's a Perf Pack car so it's spoiler-less, but I really dig on the basic, OEM spoiler.

Maybe we could arrange a meet-and-buy, or maybe you're headed near me for the holidays, etc.

I need to double check on the fitment - but I think it's the same coupe vs. convertible.

OP
OP
porter7

porter7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT
Hey man!

Very interested, I'm up in St. Aug, FL, it would be for my '16 GT convertible (black), it's a Perf Pack car so it's spoiler-less, but I really dig on the basic, OEM spoiler.

Maybe we could arrange a meet-and-buy, or maybe you're headed near me for the holidays, etc.

I need to double check on the fitment - but I think it's the same coupe vs. convertible.
sending you a pm!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Assuming no longer available?

OP
OP
porter7