2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
They have done it for every product launch since the 2013 GT500. Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, F150, super duty, etc. We don't even know power numbers for the 2018 mustang GT yet and its going to be on lots really soon.
Its cluster FĂ—#@ over there at ford. I cant fathom that a car that is to start production in 2 months and no power numbers? Thats some lame du du right there.
Sponsored

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
Its cluster FĂ—#@ over there at ford. I cant fathom that a car that is to start production in 2 months and no power numbers? Thats some lame du du right there.
Its to build hype immediately before cars are on the lots to get people to buy cars when they are emotionally invested.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's not though. Everything is under control. The only people freaking out are you guys lol.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I agree if you want to put your hard earned money down and purchase there product you should be able to! I really hope Ford was watching Dodge and what the did with the Demon! That was a stand up move! Don't play games! This putting just enough out to barley make demand will piss me off real quick!! Epically after the long wait.
Ford will sell a 450k car without adm to the dudes with pockets overflowing yet let the dealer gouge the middle class for a 70k car. Thanks Ford ;)
I agree.
I will be mighty upset if I wanted that new GT500, but it is out of my reach because of the crazy ADM and/or that supply is at demand. I would order a second year model in my color/options more than likely.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I just want to be able to go down to my dealer and order the car the way I want it! I hope that's not to much to ask! Crazy to think that is not normal procedure with a +70k car!

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Its to build hype immediately before cars are on the lots to get people to buy cars when they are emotionally invested.
Must not be very impresive then. Why not butter people up way in advance. Same deal with the raptor, i practically already had it ordered when the power figures came out and once they did i was disapointed. Wanted about 50 more of each. Oh well...

Watch the easter egg dash shot of 455hp and it actually come with 445 HP. Or 755 HP come with 730 (just enough to beat a hellcat)

SlowShelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grabber Blue GT500
I agree.
I will be mighty upset if I wanted that new GT500, but it is out of my reach because of the crazy ADM and/or that supply is at demand. I would order a second year model in my color/options more than likely.
It is not Ford. It is supply and demand. I will only be bad at first, just how it has always been in the past. As long it is longer than a 2 year run and build 5k+ per year, we will be fine.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Ford will sell a 450k car without adm to the dudes with pockets overflowing yet let the dealer gouge the middle class for a 70k car. Thanks Ford ;)
OR... Ford just cut out the middleman dealer and is selling a $250k car for $450k

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It is not Ford. It is supply and demand. I will only be bad at first, just how it has always been in the past. As long it is longer than a 2 year run and build 5k+ per year, we will be fine.
It will only be 2 years - 19 and 20. '21 will be the S650 body.
Still, 10,000 cars is plenty. They built 11600 13 and 14 GT500s and they had no adm...at least late 13my and 14 my. I suppose there were some dealers still trying but they were easy to find with no adm

Speaking of easter eggs and prjected HP numbers. Wouldnt it be nice to actually have it go the opposite way for a change. Instead of 455..how about 465...instead of 755...how about 777? How about exceeding expectations

Last edited:

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
OR... Ford just cut out the middleman dealer and is selling a $250k car for $450k
Ill take a carbon fiber 650 HP 2800 lb mid engine beauty for 250k...
If only someone built it for 250k. I dont care whos name is on it, ill buy that!

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
It will only be 2 years - 19 and 20. '21 will be the S650 body.
Still, 10,000 cars is plenty. They built 11600 13 and 14 GT500s and they had no adm...at least late 13my and 14 my. I suppose there were some dealers still trying but they were easy to find with no adm

I guess my concern is, well they build that many? How many 350/350R have been built? I still haven't seen a 350R for MSRP or under, and most 350's still are going for about MSRP and its been what 2 years or so. I hope they exceed expectations as well, but I'd rather see them do it in the more surprising ways like cutting weight.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

It's not though. Everything is under control. The only people freaking out are you guys lol.

This. The only cluster f*** is right here in this thread.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
This. The only cluster f*** is right here in this thread.
Ill agree im a clusterfxxx but i disagree about ford...i think they are too.
Stock did go up slightly the last few days.. so thats good. ;)

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Ill agree im a clusterfxxx but i disagree about ford...i think they are too.
Stock did go up slightly the last few days.. so thats good. ;)

Ford is going to sell each and every SE mustang they make regardless of your approval on their marketing decisions. I don't recall if GM was so secretive regarding their 5th-gen Z/28 but those ended up sitting on lots with deep discounts. FoMoCo is obviously doing something right if the demand is this crazy for their products.
Sponsored