Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Looks like 2018 is shaping up to be a badass muscle car year! Will be exciting to we what everybody brings to the fight!!
Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
This reminds me of the Camaro6 pages when everyone was arguing over the ZL1 1LE test mule. Some heard the supercharger most didn't.

Maybe the sound im hearing is from the camera vehicle? We wont know til we know lol
Do you smoke cigars?! I can send express mail..."we won't know till Ford" releases some concrete info/vids/press releases/articles about this car that has everything from a TVS, twin-snails, 7Liters, roll-bars, DCT, 10 speed auto. Will admit reading various posts is entertaining, just not reliable at this point until Ford tells us something.:cheers:

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
These pictures are from may.
That is the car from the video on FB.

This prototype still has the Fender gills (covered). The plate number above is the one we need more video of.

It will be out all month and August.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I have a smaller dealer waiting to get me one as well. I'm worried to about the unattainable "KR" type situation! Is that how it was with the last one? I assume the 350r was the same?
That would really suck!
The last KR model did bring adm.
would be nice if the stuff could just be ordered as an option instead of a different vehicle. Shouldn't need a special allocation for options. That or allocate them like the GT, use an application process, and those that are awarded one, choose their preferred dealer.

Need......more........teaser.......pics......... and.......vids.....
Need......my......fix.........

Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
would be nice if the stuff could just be ordered as an option instead of a different vehicle. Shouldn't need a special allocation for options. That or allocate them like the GT, use an application process, and those that are awarded one, choose their preferred dealer.

Didn't the last KR start at $80k:eyebulge: then ADM above that? People just have to much money then brains. What's the going rate for a 2008 KR?

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo

I agree if you want to put your hard earned money down and purchase there product you should be able to! I really hope Ford was watching Dodge and what the did with the Demon! That was a stand up move! Don't play games! This putting just enough out to barley make demand will piss me off real quick!! Epically after the long wait.

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
I agree if you want to put your hard earned money down and purchase there product you should be able to! I really hope Ford was watching Dodge and what the did with the Demon! That was a stand up move! Don't play games! This putting just enough out to barley make demand will piss me off real quick!! Epically after the long wait.
They have done it for every product launch since the 2013 GT500. Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, F150, super duty, etc. We don't even know power numbers for the 2018 mustang GT yet and its going to be on lots really soon.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I agree if you want to put your hard earned money down and purchase there product you should be able to! I really hope Ford was watching Dodge and what the did with the Demon! That was a stand up move! Don't play games!

Ford will sell a 450k car without adm to the dudes with pockets overflowing yet let the dealer gouge the middle class for a 70k car. Thanks Ford ;)