Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
I ask to see the spy photos ford you think that will do more than modify a gt 350 ???
I have renderings more aggressive and more innovative than this when exchanging elements ford gt gt with 350 was a monster on wheels in appearance but it would be too much to ask for ford perfomance do something similar

I have renderings more aggressive and more innovative than this when exchanging elements ford gt gt with 350 was a monster on wheels in appearance but it would be too much to ask for ford perfomance do something similar
the next will see that I mean
Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013

New render
I think the final design will be more or less so, that does not mean that agrees. As I always think that there will be slight modifications with respect to the GT350 they are using base. It would be an update not a renewal which is what we really expect. I would be surprised to see many changes from the image

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The fog lights gotta go. 650+ hp needs cooling. Not lights.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good work!

I was about to say that I'd be surprised if it used a similar lower fascia to the current Gt/Ecoboost.

Love the headlamps though!

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I don't remember seeing this before, but it's beautiful.

Really like that Liquid Blue.
It's a really nice concept, and certainly would stand out..but it's not doable in terms of production reality. That would require a totally new body stamp set.

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
The big question is who wants to make ford gt 500 perfomance for this. In a previous post bet on sobriety ford it used special models, the most they do is slight alterations aerodynamic changes wheels, spoiler and front. My like me something sensational as did galpin with finsker rocket, these changes make aesthetically the same car look like a muscle car a warrior asphalt something that leaves you with your mouth open and as you see you stop to take pictures for you know that you're not going to see again.
Already in my country see a mustang or camaro are not anything special not even the s550 there are few but you see are all the GT.
It is clear that in America there are more Mustang tradition and there are plenty of custom mustang since leaving.
If Ford wants to strike a blow on the table and more against his eternal rival should do something flashy and stop doing just that experts say it will be competition as aerodynamics are concerned.
A mustang is a unique and special car, since you sit behind the wheel know you're in the American dream and want corer freely and make wheels with and energy of their horses note as you step on the accelerator. po that my mustang my render go a step further by enciam showing that sobriety and ford shelby perfomance.
should make the new GT500 something relmente call attention not only to the engine but esthetically issue and does not have much to do with the Mustang GT or GT350 for me based on what already would be a serious mistake

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
The Blue Rendor would have me ay a Ford dealership telling the GM to shut up and take my money now !

The second white vendor is nice, though the GT500 will have fogs in some shape or form, unlike GM's ZL1, Ford will not try to push a FI car off as a track monster. That's what the GT350 is for.

Just my opinion

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It would be nice if ford even built a totally new car with a sport only two seat design to compete with the Corvette. Yeah yeah....we have the GT...but really...does it compete when nobody can get their hands on one but people that were in the game years ago? Would be nice if ford would do it. Something in the 100k range, two seat 3200 lbs...
Getter done!

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
It would be nice if ford even built a totally new car with a sport only two seat design to compete with the Corvette. Yeah yeah....we have the GT...but really...does it compete when nobody can get their hands on one but people that were in the game years ago? Would be nice if ford would do it. Something in the 100k range, two seat 3200 lbs...
Getter done!
Corvette is getting ready to go mid engine and I think that is going to kill it. For the cost of developing it I don't think Ford will risk the money. Better to use that money to continue improve the money makers like Mustang.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I agree, and i may get a zr1. It would be nice if ford did compete with the corvette.
Sponsored