200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2013 BOSS 302
I looked at it again, and I needed a second bag of IV fluid. Sorry man, this is a Mustang, not a Crossfire meets Bugatti collision. Glad it will never look like any of those.
Sponsored

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Boss 302
200 MPH Cobra's Car Needs IV Fluid

Dear 200 IV ~ we all have our own likes and dislikes and we are all allowed such. Your throwing-Up on my likes and opinions is classless and ignorant. In the rest of the world we would refer to your back woods talk as the whimpering of an ugly American. Surely you are better than that.
Take your Boss 302 for a ride and Enjoy Your Day. The Universe will unfold as it should.
:headbonk:

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JC I can See Clearly Now

Dear JC ~ Ford has most always been a little late to the party : ((
For decades as a True Blue Ford Man/Fan, I have stood by and watch with great sadness as GMC and Dodge came out with muscle car after muscle car that blew the doors of my beloved Ford products. Ford can no longer rest on the achievements and glory of the AC Cobra and the Ford GT. Ford needs to be the BOSS on the street and first off the line by heading the field and by making the statement that the 2019 Shelby Mustang GT500 R is the KING of All Time in the Muscle Car/Pony Car World with a Mustang that is King of the Road in Road & Track !!! The Ford Mustang faithful need and we want a Mustang that needs no after market crap added on to it to make it # 1. Style and Power Baby, right off the showroom floor. Oh Ya !
Ford also needs to stop this, "we're only going to make so many", Bullshit. Years from now Ford will have wished that they had built and sold as many Shelby's as they possibly can. Roar through the streets with the veins of a Cobra indeed. Bring it on. You listening Ford ???
PS: last week my Lincoln MKX 2.7 Eco Boost, in Sport Mode, out ran a new Jeep SRT : )) Too much fun. You should have seen the look in his face when he tried to out run me as he ran out of the passing lane, LOL !!!
:ford:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
shelby_gt_500r_concept_car_2016_reveal_by_jhonconnor-d8ot8ky.jpg

I would like to think that they are watching me and that they are taking note, because from this platform we are being well known and in terms of renders. We have superseded magazines like car and driver motortrend etc ...

I put all these ideas on the table in order for someone to take them and give us a spectacular GT500. Something that has the best of old but with that vision of the future. Something worthy of any salon of the automobile and that people say if it is for sale I buy it now !!

That is what does not happen with the mustangs of now, we see thousands and thousands of colors modifications wheels and kits, but before a shelby gt500 was a choche that you could not add anything or make it even more beautiful. Now it is what I see that the s550 is a basis for modifying and modifying which means that the platform does not like the serial model. I do not think that the GS Mustang would touch anything, it would just make a change and distinguish it from the other cars. This is what you need ford in the Mustang series, a special series, a special edition in carbon fiber, with more technology, more aggressive and more Daring, the porsche style spoiler would be a good idea and distinction of the normal series model, either Shelby or who should be so..:ford::headbang::cheers:
JC, this is probably pretty close. The GT500 will likely have enlarged "air buckets" below the headlamps. Wolf Islands design is probably where the 350 is heading.
Your hood designed probably spot on. Expect a powerdome straddled by two Heat extractors like you have. Possibly ram air nostrils in another design too...

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
mustang_vision_gt___500_2025_by_jhonconnor-db36k8d.jpg

Ford to see if you learn to impact people drawing ideas like this and the next GT500 if there is any more or more like this even a concept car.

Based on the mazda rx vision I have adapted its lines to a futuristic vision of a GT 500 with exaust type eleanor and carbon fiber wheels p zero, aggressive esthetics and design but racing. Everything a concept car for 2025:ford::ford::headbang::first:

Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
shelby_gt_500r_concept_car_2016_reveal_by_jhonconnor-d8ot8ky.jpg

I would like to think that they are watching me and that they are taking note, because from this platform we are being well known and in terms of renders. We have superseded magazines like car and driver motortrend etc ...

I put all these ideas on the table in order for someone to take them and give us a spectacular GT500. Something that has the best of old but with that vision of the future. Something worthy of any salon of the automobile and that people say if it is for sale I buy it now !!

That is what does not happen with the mustangs of now, we see thousands and thousands of colors modifications wheels and kits, but before a shelby gt500 was a choche that you could not add anything or make it even more beautiful. Now it is what I see that the s550 is a basis for modifying and modifying which means that the platform does not like the serial model. I do not think that the GS Mustang would touch anything, it would just make a change and distinguish it from the other cars. This is what you need ford in the Mustang series, a special series, a special edition in carbon fiber, with more technology, more aggressive and more Daring, the porsche style spoiler would be a good idea and distinction of the normal series model, either Shelby or who should be so..:ford::headbang::cheers:
JC, your concepts are far more conceptual than maybe you know. It's impossible to have that hood in a Front-rear vehicle. It's also impossible to have proper cooling and bumper impact beams with that front.

The concept side profile up top, looks great but impossible. The mustang is now a front midship design with no rear seats and a hatchback lol.

The point of a halo mustang is to be based on the lesser car. People buy ecoboosts and GTs because they can't quite reach the halo shelbys or cobras. The vehicle you designed is not a mustang - at all.

I do admire your passion, but I wouldn't be too sure ford is watching. They're a profitable company and they don't seem to want to take on huge risks right now. I could be wrong.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
It's not so impossible ... it's true that some things can not be but ... after seeing the GTT I think it's easier than another to do it ford. It's a problem you already said, ford does not take risks and is conservative.

But in the gt has done a work out of series. So why does not the Mustang get a version that does not involve changing small aesthetic and aerodynamic pieces and surprises us with something new?:confused:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
JC, your concepts are far more conceptual than maybe you know. It's impossible to have that hood in a Front-rear vehicle. It's also impossible to have proper cooling and bumper impact beams with that front.

The concept side profile up top, looks great but impossible. The mustang is now a front midship design with no rear seats and a hatchback lol.

The point of a halo mustang is to be based on the lesser car. People buy ecoboosts and GTs because they can't quite reach the halo shelbys or cobras. The vehicle you designed is not a mustang - at all.

I do admire your passion, but I wouldn't be too sure ford is watching. They're a profitable company and they don't seem to want to take on huge risks right now. I could be wrong.
You are not wrong. Ive kept quiet because I'm sure a lot of folks outside of design would call me a hater but aping other designs is really frowned upon in the industry.

Also, the design and manufacturing of motor vehicles is an expensive business that relies on platform sharing. That is why cars drive, look and cost the way they do. There is no way a GT 500 will look drastically different than a GT.

JC, you are a talented illustrator. Don't take this the wrong way but more business understanding and research would take you to the next level. Good luck.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
It's not so impossible ... it's true that some things can not be but ... after seeing the GTT I think it's easier than another to do it ford. It's a problem you already said, ford does not take risks and is conservative.

But in the gt has done a work out of series. So why does not the Mustang get a version that does not involve changing small aesthetic and aerodynamic pieces and surprises us with something new?:confused:
The GTT is a very small production vehicle costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. The market for that is very small, possibly less than a hundred. You have to ask yourself who is gonna buy a quarter million dollar mustang? The market for a 30-45K sportscar is millions and that is the business side that you are lacking. It's not FORD being conservative, It's ford being smart.

Again, The latter question you ask involving something new would be so cost prohibitive that no one would buy it.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Seems a passionate question but although I love the GT 500 and all the Mustangs in general we have seen that we have more talent and imagination than those who have resources and computers that we can not imagine.

What upset me with the rival in this chevrolet case is that they risk and ford not. Ford gives you a car that knows you're going to change. Either because of the nostalgia of previous models, Either because you do not get to buy a shelby, I was happy of his return, but I expected more from him. In the detroit salon facing europe they strive more in design because the european sector may be more demanding and their concepts cars are more striking even if they do not come into production. But with the star of the house they give us a basis for letting go of our imagination and that should not be our task. I'm not going to buy a GT to look like something it is not.

Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base

If the mustang wasn't on an assembly line it could.

Look at Porsche. The base 911 VS GT3RS. It's the same car in the long run.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
What upset me with the rival in this chevrolet case is that they risk and ford not.

^^^One thing to think about is:

- Mustang has outsold the Camaro almost every month since its 6th gen inception.
- The Mustang has never halted production in it's 50 year history.
- Ford has never taken public funds to shore up its business.

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JC - Father Knows Best

JC ~ ringing loudly in my ears are the words that my father (a staunch Ford man who bought a new Mercury or Lincoln every year) spoke to me at the age of 21 when I had the hots for a rusty old 57 T-Bird that I of course had to have. He said, " it's Just a car " and " another one will come along before you know it". Well truer words were never spoke !!! Another T-Bird came along a year later. It was a 55 T-Bird show car, 3 Speed with O/D and a Paxton Super Charger that could blow the doors off just about anything in town including a 63 Corvette that I had a drag race with on the way home the day I bought it : ))
So, I state to FORD and to all who will listen, read my pervious posts on this site. If the 2019 Shelby Mustang GT500 is not the most Kick-Ass car on the planet then it will be, "Just another Car" and I will continue to enjoy my Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang Boss 302 which after 10 years still thrills the hell out of me on the street and on the track & it still turns heads wherever it goes !!!
:amen:
My reason for buying it over the Shelby GT500 of the day would astound you !!! A whole other story involving a price gouging Ford dealer in Saskatchewan. My final words to him were, "for a $10,000.00 premium over the MSRP is a joke and you know it". "It's Just a Car and you can keep it !!!"
Hello Steve Saleen, this is Ken . . . and I'd like to by one of your 1 of 500 Limited Edition PJ Boss 302's
:ford:

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2013 BOSS 302
Dear 200 IV ~ we all have our own likes and dislikes and we are all allowed such. Your throwing-Up on my likes and opinions is classless and ignorant. In the rest of the world we would refer to your back woods talk as the whimpering of an ugly American. Surely you are better than that.
Take your Boss 302 for a ride and Enjoy Your Day. The Universe will unfold as it should.
:headbonk:
I get it now, the only opinion that counts is yours. Sorry pal, been buying new mustangs for over 30 years, and driving and racing them before that. I'm glad it will never look like the first 3 in my lifetime. The blue one above is nice but a little too Viperish.

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JC ~ your sleek Blue Beauty is a work of art !!! Major WOW factor. Your GOOD : ))
A little outside the box thinking and a sight for sore eyes.
Perhaps Ford could use this as a concept car for the next SEMA Show.
I can just barely see through the window . . . is that me in the driver's seat?
Well Done !
Sponsored