2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Boss 302
Still Loving It !!!

:ford:

1. No, I would keep the TWO Air Ducts over the rear wheels. Look VERY race like.
2. Perhaps Ford can make a Porsche like spoiler that raises-up out of the trunk lid !
3. 800 HP would also be nice and YES they can do that.

FORD: ARE YOU LISTENING. I WILL BUY THIS CAR. Don't screw it up.

:amen:
Sponsored

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which One

I am talking about the Blue rendering of the 2019 Shelby Mustang 500 GT.

NOT the green mustang !!!

:headbonk:

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Thanks Kenardo for the comments. It's nice to have people who really love and spill the return of this asphalt monster. It is curious that the new series s550 adopting a more European style, but I who am European I like more the American style.

It is clear that if it were for me and it is not the first time, that I receive comments of this type, that my mustangs would sell like candy at the door of a school.

This makes me start to think that if Ford is not able to get the most out of their cars, I should think that maybe it would be good to set up a workshop dedicated to the preparation and customization.

I see so much enthusiasm in you that I would not mind.

Now if you are serious and without anybody being offended
For every mustang that takes ford I make one more interesting and attractive.

Examples: Ford Mustang GT 350r vs GT 500r

The GTT from Zero to 60 Designs is clearly inspired by my GT500R Mustang

To leave a good taste and that we continue debating you leave with this skecth mine of a s650 denominated Mustang Gs Acronyms of Grand - Sport, with a sharper line and coupe in the European style more sporty and polished lines.

Leave your comments about Gs
:ford::first:

01_mustang_gs_design_sketch__jc_design_by_jhonconnor-db2whxd.jpg

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
It looks but it is not the base that I used, it is true that the shape of the door if it is the mazda but when you finish the front you will have nothing to do. The flat if it is the same as mazda

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
This is the original base when you finish all you really are more a mustang than a mazda
01-Pininfarina-H600-Design-Sketch-Render-03.jpg

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too European

Dear JC ~ No offence possible and Thank You for taking the time to write!!!
As a born an bread Canadian of European decent I have long lived the North American muscle car dream with my first muscle car at the age of 17 in 1967, in none other than the first 1976 Cougar GT in my neighborhood (notice the American spelling for your convenience :)) which was soon to be modified with better Red Line tires, shocks, air cleaner and dual exhaust chrome pipes. I was duly referred to as KW Cougar in high school. Never the less, I was somewhat influenced at the same time by my neighbor next door with the Bathtub Porsche and a Maserati Mexico. Not to be out done, a girl arrived each day at school who was dropped off by her father in his 1965 Shelby GT350 :doh:

I have always been slightly envious of the powerful, sleek and smooth European designed autos whether on the street or on the track.
American metal always left me with a certain level of clunkyness : ((
Thusly, I am vary much in favor of a slightly sleeker looking Shelby Mustang GT500 that will blow the doors of most anything that Europe has to offer and certainly anything that Detroit choughs up :first:
Believe you me, in my neighborhood, I am fortunate to see, enjoy an appreciate every and any exotic/high-powered chariot that money can buy and I love them ALL :cheers:
So YES, I am holding out ALL hope that Ford will step up to the plate and answer the call for the MF Muscle Car of ALL Time (next to the AC Cobra 427 S/C of course) and produce the 2019 Shelby Mustang GT500 that makes eyes pop out of ones head and has the earth shaking as it rolls out of my garage and down the streets of Vancouver :amen:

Cheers!
Kenardo

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
working_by_jhonconnor-db33sag.png

I am happy to read something so good and interesting. What I am stating because I am in several projects. It is using the mazda rxvision platform to remodel this concept and turn it into a futuristic mustang. The front entrance is inspired by the infinity concept gt great tourism is looking for new designs of wheels to make all the changes

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby Mustang GT500

JC ~ Your a long ways away but I would love to be sitting by your side when your working on such promising projects, especially the 2019 Shelby Mustang GT 500. I trust that Ford is watching your fine work :ford:

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
shelby_gt_500r_concept_car_2016_reveal_by_jhonconnor-d8ot8ky.jpg

I would like to think that they are watching me and that they are taking note, because from this platform we are being well known and in terms of renders. We have superseded magazines like car and driver motortrend etc ...

I put all these ideas on the table in order for someone to take them and give us a spectacular GT500. Something that has the best of old but with that vision of the future. Something worthy of any salon of the automobile and that people say if it is for sale I buy it now !!

That is what does not happen with the mustangs of now, we see thousands and thousands of colors modifications wheels and kits, but before a shelby gt500 was a choche that you could not add anything or make it even more beautiful. Now it is what I see that the s550 is a basis for modifying and modifying which means that the platform does not like the serial model. I do not think that the GS Mustang would touch anything, it would just make a change and distinguish it from the other cars. This is what you need ford in the Mustang series, a special series, a special edition in carbon fiber, with more technology, more aggressive and more Daring, the porsche style spoiler would be a good idea and distinction of the normal series model, either Shelby or who should be so..:ford::headbang::cheers:

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
:ford:

1. No, I would keep the TWO Air Ducts over the rear wheels. Look VERY race like.
2. Perhaps Ford can make a Porsche like spoiler that raises-up out of the trunk lid !
3. 800 HP would also be nice and YES they can do that.

FORD: ARE YOU LISTENING. I WILL BUY THIS CAR. Don't screw it up.

I think perhaps your taste reflects your market and what's available to you. In America, we've had these cars "forever" and we want to see major leaps forward. Tje muscle car "mystique is cool but overplayed now. Contrast tastes in say Germany and that's what they want. The old school Mustang. Not going to fly here much longer. It's why we're looking at such an angular revision to the '18s. Add ons are out. Functional form is in.

Perhaps there will be special edition Bullitt models etc to keep the retro factor going for those who want that. But there's no reason to have two holes in the rear quarter panel. The Mustang already has some flare there. The reverse c scoops that actually do something as seen on the gt350 are more where it's at. I see the gt500 being more streamlined than the gt350. It's kind of the way Ford likes it. The 2003 Mach 1 had the big spoiler, big ol' hood scoop poking out etc. but the top dog Cobra had pure function streamlining its form. The late gt500 likewise was less added onto than the Boss 302. And the GT350 front end and spoiler are definitely more of the add on aggression variety. The 500 will be more streamlined and true to its essence. Form following function.

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 500

Sounds like 200MPHCOBRA is stuck in 1st Gear . . . so sad.

I agree that a sleeker more euro-modern 2019 Shelby GT 500 from Ford is needed moving forward. Gone are the days of massive hood humps and clunky looking muscle cars !!! However, I'm sticking with the double scoops over the rear wheels.
A lower sleeker Mustang will make the Pony stand apart from the Camaro & Dodge who seem fixated on dated bulkiness. History has shown that if Ferrari can do it Ford can do it better if they chose to !!!
Right now in my neighborhood, there are more Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Jaguars, Aston Martins, AMGs and McLarens than Mustangs. I would like to change that with a new head turning 200 MPH, 2019 Shelby GT500 on the block.
Kenardo

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
:headbang:I have it clear .... ford is missing ideas, Chevrolet with the camaro every time a new model comes out it impacts if it is a camaro ss more, they have design teams in europe and asia and have presented very futuristic concept like The chevrolet Mirai. In ford the most spectacular in terms of aerodynamic evolution and design has been the Ford GT which is spectacular !! So much that is the image of videogames like forza motorsport. Yes, it is not a lamborghini, nor a ferrari, it is a ford ...

To make this s550 have had to receive external help from one of the jaguar designers, design exercises like the Ford Evos an electric car are fine and give wings to the future of the brand.

There are 5 questions for me in the air

1- Had the GT500 exited at the same time as the GT350 / R who had sold more?

2-Who benefits Ford with sales of the Mustang s550 or all the fabrications of customizations for this model?

3- Can this muscle car be compared to similar models of the market in its sport segment compared to European models?

4- After seeing what GAS did with the finsker rocket, who carries the customization of the Mustangs? Ford Perfomance the Shelby?

The GT500, BOSS 302, Bullit, Go in 60 seconds (Eleanor), Match 1, etc ... When you get a new GT / 500/800 XXX ... to leave us with the Open mouth and say ... if this I buy it with my eyes closed.

I can not believe that the only one that has evolved a lot since its base is Chevrolet, Dodge are only touches every year, the mustang the same and the camaro is completely renewed every year.

I do not want a GT with a larger diffuser a spoiler of carbon touches in the engine, aerodynamic skirts and more air intakes and new wheels. I want something that is different from the other models. Something the others say is pony, mine is a thoroughbred and for that it takes someone who has had that car to know their sensations and design it without fear.

I think that's what we all expect, when you see a GT500 roar through the streets and veins the cobra knew that that mustang was different from the other mustangs

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Sounds like 200MPHCOBRA is stuck in 1st Gear . . . so sad.

I agree that a sleeker more euro-modern 2019 Shelby GT 500 from Ford is needed moving forward. Gone are the days of massive hood humps and clunky looking muscle cars !!! However, I'm sticking with the double scoops over the rear wheels.
A lower sleeker Mustang will make the Pony stand apart from the Camaro & Dodge who seem fixated on dated bulkiness. History has shown that if Ferrari can do it Ford can do it better if they chose to !!!
Right now in my neighborhood, there are more Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Jaguars, Aston Martins, AMGs and McLarens than Mustangs. I would like to change that with a new head turning 200 MPH, 2019 Shelby GT500 on the block.
Kenardo
Can't argue with that!
Sponsored