Sponsored

Stick shift power adder cars come inside

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I was wondering if you guys could post up some videos of your cars. I know the auto guys are lovin life and goin fast. They post videos all the time. I rarely hear about a manual trans power adder car and when I see them, they never make it to the track and never have videos. Hopefully when people start boostin GT350s there will be more just by default.

I love watchin cars bang gears so post up even if you are slower than the autos.

Thanks everyone
Sponsored

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I won't be posting anything until later because I did my mods a little bass ackwards. I will be at Wannagofast in Texas this November so hopefully I'll have a vid of me doing a 1/2 mile pull.

Launching for me is a no-no because I still need half shafts.

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I won't be posting anything until later because I did my mods a little bass ackwards. I will be at Wannagofast in Texas this November so hopefully I'll have a vid of me doing a 1/2 mile pull.

Launching for me is a no-no because I still need half shafts.
Same boat here. I'll be doing a clutch, driveshaft, half shafts and gears in March.

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I'll snag some videos for you

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
This is in Denver at 7800 feet.

[ame]

Sponsored

OP
OP

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I'll snag some videos for you
Sweet

Oddly enough, yours is one of the few I actually have seen already lol.

Glad you chimed in cause I almost thought I inadvertently created a "reasons why I can't post vids of my stick car" thread lol. Just jokin with you guys :) I know its not easy or cheap to get it all done. Look forward to seeing more people add to this thread.

Thanks everyone.

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Great work man! If you dont mind me asking, what is your peak rwhp with your setup, and what was your 60' there?

As for my contribution to the thread, I dont have a track video but here is a clip from me screwing around on the streets of mexico: [ame]

I actually did 6 passes I think, going back and forth on that road, but it made for a boring video and I cropped it to just one pass.

OP
OP

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Great work man! If you dont mind me asking, what is your peak rwhp with your setup, and what was your 60' there?

As for my contribution to the thread, I dont have a track video but here is a clip from me screwing around on the streets of mexico:

I actually did 6 passes I think, going back and forth on that road, but it made for a boring video and I cropped it to just one pass.
Nice. Another one of the cars I have seen already. I watched some videos of your 370Z and it was awesome too. Do you have any videos from outside the car? Thanks

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Nice. Another one of the cars I have seen already. I watched some videos of your 370Z and it was awesome too. Do you have any videos from outside the car? Thanks
I dont yet, I will hopefully get something soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
^^^Nice. I see you guys used 5th. What gears are you running?

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R