GT500 testing?

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Uh ya I want my gt to sound like that. Damn. Which aftermarket exhaust do you guys think resembles the gt350's the most? I know it's a fpc but still. I'm thinking ARH
Sorry for the side note haha. But I bet it's just a gt350 mule as well

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
It is a GT350 mule and the video and this video was stolen from another youtuber. The account who has the video displayed in this post is from horsepower kings .com which is a major nono on this site. They spread a ton of false information.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Yeah that's an old video. They jumped to the conclusion that it's not a GT350 because there would be no need for camo, completely oblivious to Ford's article on why they used camo and how they are still doing tons of testing. They aren't going to waste time and money getting the appearance perfect on test vehicles so they leave the old camo in place.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Yeah that's an old video. They jumped to the conclusion that it's not a GT350 because there would be no need for camo, completely oblivious to Ford's article on why they used camo and how they are still doing tons of testing. They aren't going to waste time and money getting the appearance perfect on test vehicles so they leave the old camo in place.

Didn't someone find a camod 15 gt mule in a parking lot not too long ago?

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Didn't someone find a camod 15 gt mule in a parking lot not too long ago?
Yes, and a GT350 with a GT nose hacked onto it.

It's obvious another performance/SVT model is being tested..the question is "what"...or multiple "whats"

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Just my 2 cents...when out at the TWS and visiting with Jim Owens, he mentioned that they were NOT going to come out with a GT500 while the GT350 was out, however he did say that that the cars would have a small over lap (in other words I understood it to mean that both would be available while the GT 350 production faded) Makes sense FORD said they had several new cars coming out over the next few years, they would not just dump them all into the market at once, this would take away from the specialty.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just my 2 cents...when out at the TWS and visiting with Jim Owens, he mentioned that they were NOT going to come out with a GT500 while the GT350 was out, however he did say that that the cars would have a small over lap (in other words I understood it to mean that both would be available while the GT 350 production faded) Makes sense FORD said they had several new cars coming out over the next few years, they would not just dump them all into the market at once, this would take away from the specialty.
Wow! He actually said that? That really was candid of him :headbang:

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Oh well....could always supercharge your GT3fiddy, I wouldn't but I'm sure it will be done by somebody.

Sponsored

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Uh ya I want my gt to sound like that. Damn. Which aftermarket exhaust do you guys think resembles the gt350's the most? I know it's a fpc but still. I'm thinking ARH
Sorry for the side note haha. But I bet it's just a gt350 mule as well
Borla Atak :shrug:

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yes he did, and I hesitated to even say this as I do not want to be a party downer.....but I am just telling it like I heard it.
Actually, it's GOOD info, as it makes GT500 real.

Sure, it would have been nice to have had GT350 and GT500 alongside each other for the long run (as we did with the Boss 302 and GT500), but I'm just happy to hear word of GT500 from the horses' (pony's??) mouth :)

It'd been indicated on here the '18MY is the one to be excited for!

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
As of 2 months ago there was no new GT500. And with the final prep on the GT350 I would wager there will be none for a while.
Sponsored