Sponsored

aligment recommendations for new suspension?

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
hi guys so i went with the good.ppl of steeda for my suspension needs, heres what i installed maybe you guys can recommend me an aligment setup that more street than track but that will benefit my new suspension but tgat wont kill my tires in the inside. thanx in advance.

dual rate springs
adjustable shocks
sway bars
irs aligment dowels
irs aluminum spacer bushings
stop the hop braces

like i said, street first track second, i do go to 3 to 4 events a year. thanx guys
Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
may need camber bolts/plates and rear toe mods to be able to correct the camber/toe changes

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
If you're trying to find a "middle ground" between street and track, the harder your normal street cornering gets, the more negative you'll likely want front camber to be. Either absolutely or at least relative to factory preferred as compared to rear camber and its factory preferred spec. Be honest with yourself, most people rarely (if ever) intentionally hit 0.5g in the corners.

Having a minimal amount of toe-in up front won't be the end of the world in terms of tire wear, but it will make the steering less nervous in street driving than any static toe out. Maybe 0.10° or 0.15° total.

Norm

OP
OP

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
hey norm i was thinking of basically doing as much as camver as possible since i dont have a camber kit and maybe doing the toe in the specs u recommneded, what u think.
Sponsored