Oil separator

blackyote_317

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I dont care what other people say. I bought a JLT can on sale for around $100 I think (it was a while back). It catches quite a bit of oil, which is not supposed to be in your intake. For that small investment, its kind of one of those why-not things to throw on the car in about 30 seconds. It doesn't hurt, and can certainly only help.
My thoughts exactly.
Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I dont care what other people say. I bought a JLT can on sale for around $100 I think (it was a while back). It catches quite a bit of oil, which is not supposed to be in your intake. For that small investment, its kind of one of those why-not things to throw on the car in about 30 seconds. It doesn't hurt, and can certainly only help.
So true! I haven't checked my UPR can, it has about 1k miles on it now since I installed it, will check it when I install my x-pipe this weekend.

ponyv6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ozzy
Vehicle(s)
2019 301A PP1 Velocity Blue
So true! I haven't checked my UPR can, it has about 1k miles on it now since I installed it, will check it when I install my x-pipe this weekend.
couldn't decide if the 18's really need it or not. will be waiting for you to check to order one.

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
Does it void warranty? I do not want Ford to give any trouble in case I need warranty work done and they deny the claim because I have a catch can installed.

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
My UPR can has caught about a third of a cup since December. Not bad at all.

Sponsored

ponyv6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ozzy
Vehicle(s)
2019 301A PP1 Velocity Blue
Does it void warranty? I do not want Ford to give any trouble in case I need warranty work done and they deny the claim because I have a catch can installed.
I haven't thought so. It is the simplest thing... If anybody has any experience please share...

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
Anyone install the Ford Perf. catch can with the PP2 installed? Says it doesn't fit properly.

"NOTE-does not fit properly with Ford Performance Power Pack 2- M-9603-M8A due to throttle body stack up/alignment"

Langburger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT Manual
Anyone install the Ford Perf. catch can with the PP2 installed? Says it doesn't fit properly.

"NOTE-does not fit properly with Ford Performance Power Pack 2- M-9603-M8A due to throttle body stack up/alignment"
It doesn't fit.
I tried to move the coolant tank a bit as some have had success with that, but no joy, so i sold mine and bought the racerx catch can

Last edited:

COStang777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT
I have a UPR one on my car and after about 1500 miles its as clean and dry as the day I put it on.

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Does your kit have a check valve on the passenger side connection? If so, the hose might be backwards.
Sponsored