The Easter Bunny is bringing me a grabber blue GT350

texrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
So, I've been on the forum for about a week while waiting to pick up my 2017 grabber blue GT350. Waiting until the roads are good enough to drive it up here in the north country. I plan on picking it up next weekend.

As I've perused the various pages, there is definitely a good amount of info here.

I look forward to interacting with you all. I'm not a track guy, just a person who enjoys a high performance car.

Cheers.
Sponsored

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
So, I've been on the forum for about a week while waiting to pick up my 2017 grabber blue GT350. Waiting until the roads are good enough to drive it up here in the north country. I plan on picking it up next weekend.

As I've perused the various pages, there is definitely a good amount of info here.

I look forward to interacting with you all. I'm not a track guy, just a person who enjoys a high performance car.

Cheers.
Congratulations on your new GT350, you are going to love it. Did time at Fort Drum, lots of snow. Have fun.

OP
OP

texrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Finally got a break in the weather up here in the North Country. Roads were dry and the sun was out so I decided to finally pick up the car.

Let me just say, the throttle response, handling, and just overall feel of the car is amazing. I'm so stoked right now. The downside is crappy weather is moving in again and I won't be able to drive it for a while.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Perfect Easter present.

Even Easter eggs come in Grabber Blue. ;)
robin-eggs-easter-candy-bulk.jpg
Sponsored