I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Splitter rod that is :D Have a splitter on the way and wondering what the average rod length is for everyone if mounting in the lower grill area. Thanks
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Below average, that's why I got a Hellcat to compensate lol

Monica_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack
I have a set of rods from my APR splitter that seem to be 6.75 - 8.75 inches. I’m not installing them so if you would like them shoot me a PM

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have a set of rods from my APR splitter that seem to be 6.75 - 8.75 inches. I’m not installing them so if you would like them shoot me a PM
Are you not installing the splitter at all or just doing some other method of keeping it well connected? This dude that I occasionally DM with on Instagram sent me some picture of what happened when he didn't install the rods. Ripped up the front fascia pretty as it flew under his car.

Monica_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack
Are you not installing the splitter at all or just doing some other method of keeping it well connected? This dude that I occasionally DM with on Instagram sent me some picture of what happened when he didn't install the rods. Ripped up the front fascia pretty as it flew under his car.
I have rivnuts in the chassis and the splitter is bolted on. Along with close to 20 rivets and some screws in the splitter going into the Oem one. Shouldn't be falling off anytime soon
Sponsored

Last edited: