I need help

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
I know this isn't mustang related but if mods could leave it here just in case something comes of it I would appreciate it.

I need help. My kidneys failed last June and I have been on dialysis since. It is taking a toll on my body. My fiance was going to be my donor and passed all tests with flying colors and then was presented to the board yesterday where she was denied because of a history of depression and anxiety. This shocked us because the Dr's knew about this for the past 4 months. We need to move on now and try to find someone else

There are people out there who have tremendous hearts and I cannot ask someone to do this for me but I can plant a seed in case anyone is interested in donating to me. There is tons of information online about how simple the process is, surgery is done laproscopic and you are out of the hospital in 2 days..

The workup to become a donor starts with a simple questioner, then moves to blood work and urine tests to make sure you have healthy kidney function. After that there is a 2 day testing session where you meet with surgeons and social workers at TAMPA GENERAL. These tests are non invasive, including x-rays, cat scans and ekg.

My blood type is O and it does not matter if it is positive or negative. That is the ONLY requirement to be able to donate. My insurance covers every single aspect of your donor workup before during and after the procedure.

I am 35 years old and I have the rest of my life to hopefully look forward to. I can't put into words what this would mean to me, if you can find it in your heart to help me out, please send me a pm or txt me and I will get you moving in the right direction. You could end up saving my life. Thank you for reading and considering.

Bob
440-552-2810
Sponsored