Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
Car is looking better and better, can't wait to get some more info. Also I wonder how many people are gonna do a decklid panel swap.
Sponsored

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
Car is looking better and better, can't wait to get some more info. Also I wonder how many people are gonna do a decklid panel swap.
Yeah for me a blank deck lid would be mod #1.:thumbsup:

I go back n forth on the calipers, sometimes I think the red is a nice little contrast “pop”, sometimes I think silver or black would be IT ...

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Some pix I ripped off of FB from an event named 'Parking at Pasteiners' in Birmingham Michigan:
Nice! Looks like the first road driven one with a real plate on it. Hoping someone got some exhaust clips.
The little "M" in the center of the license plate means that it is owned by a manufacturer. If you zoom in, you can see the word "Manufacturer" at the bottom of he plate.

In this case, no doubt the manufacturer that owns this car is Ford, since they are not readily available in commerce yet. When they are, you can rest assured there will be one with manufacturer plates driven by GM engineers.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Saw the Bullitt in the flesh today. I hate the red calipers and they should just leave them grey. I hate red calipers - the fad has passed us by. As an old fart from that period I actually like the fake gas cap. The chrome strips along the windows is always a nod to the old days. I also hate the non-functional scoop for the wheel wells. The white cue ball shifter is always cool. Frankly the car looked like a performance GT in green as a California/Special edition. You end up wondering what all the hype was about.

Sponsored

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
I LOVE EVERYTHING about the exterior of the new Bullitt Mustang...Except

... the red calipers
... the fake gas cap
... the wheels
... the chrome around the windows and grill
I LOVE EVERYTHING about the interior of the new Bullitt Mustang...Except

... the Recaro seats (option)
... the Unavailable 10 Speed Automatic
So, if I understand your posts correctly ...

The only thing you like about it is the license plate bracket.

The hype is about the increase in horsepower and the gorgeous green paint.
And for that, they'll get buckets of cash.

Oh well, to each their own.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
No pics of the black version yet?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I want find out who approved red calipers for this car. Totally clashes with the rest of it. SMH.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The little "M" in the center of the license plate means that it is owned by a manufacturer. If you zoom in, you can see the word "Manufacturer" at the bottom of he plate.

In this case, no doubt the manufacturer that owns this car is Ford, since they are not readily available in commerce yet. When they are, you can rest assured there will be one with manufacturer plates driven by GM engineers.
Yeah I'm very familiar with the manufacturer plates, I get press cars pretty often and most of them have manufacturer plates too.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
2018 Pittsburgh International Auto Show

Some pictures from the Pittsburgh auto show. Couldn't get close to the car since it was roped off, but glad to see a non-Recaro car since that's what I'll be ordering. Also was hard to see the number of it, but if I squinted hard, I believe it was VP008 but not 100% sure.
forum1.jpg
forum4.jpg
forum5.jpg
forum2.jpg
forum3.jpg

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Some pictures from the Pittsburgh auto show. Couldn't get close to the car since it was roped off, but glad to see a non-Recaro car since that's what I'll be ordering. Also was hard to see the number of it, but if I squinted hard, I believe it was VP008 but not 100% sure.
I'm going to agree with that being an 8 also, We haven't seen 6 yet either. Not sure if I'm missing any but this is what I've compiled.

TT003 - Production Line Test(Black)
TT004 - Production Line Test
VP001 - Chicago spy shots
VP002 - Houston (Possible Barret-Jackson car)
VP007 - Detroit
VP008 - Pittsburgh
VP010 - Ford R&D Center in Dearborn - Philly

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
No pics of the black version yet?
There was 1 photo of a Black car on the assembly line. Not sure where it can be found though.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Yeah I'm very familiar with the manufacturer plates, I get press cars pretty often and most of them have manufacturer plates too.
Cool. Just didn't want people unfamiliar with the process to think that was actually a sold unit out in the wild.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Funny how many hate the red calipers. That was one of the things that was really liked about the '01 car.
I'm surprised about the Recaros, but they're really nice to have even though they don't play onto the retro theme.
As to the lack of an automatic...watch the damn movie...

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Funny how many hate the red calipers. That was one of the things that was really liked about the '01 car.
I'm surprised about the Recaros, but they're really nice to have even though they don't play onto the retro theme.
As to the lack of an automatic...watch the damn movie...

Did the original car have red calipers? Every boy racer paints the calipers red. It’s now a cliche. I’ve even seen rear drum brakes painted red. :crazy:
Sponsored