Sponsored

RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

MYs197

That's gonna be mine! The black wheels work on this car. What a sexy combo right there wow... choosing a color is getting harder and harder........:frusty:
Sponsored

J50

Threads
Reaction score
That does look great...that color convertible, black top/interior, those wheels. Would be very nice.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
ask and ye shall receive, BTW that one is mine....

All of the performance pack cars we have seen have had the recaros... i wonder if they will be packaged in with the wheels/tires/suspension changes?

ruby could look real good with the saddle seats

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Now I'm so torn! Ruby Red or Magnetic convertible? Now if we can just talk Ford into optioning the ragtops with some of the PP or TP goodies.

Sponsored

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
OOOH MY! Those new pics of Ruby Red are gorgeous! I was sort of set on Deep Impact Blue, but I think I have changed my mind. I also agree that this color actually works really well with the black wheels. Though I still prefer the aluminum five spokes that are on many of the DIB pictures.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
OOOH MY! Those new pics of Ruby Red are gorgeous! I was sort of set on Deep Impact Blue, but I think I have changed my mind. I also agree that this color actually works really well with the black wheels. Though I still prefer the aluminum five spokes that are on many of the DIB pictures.
That's gonna be the toughest choice... give up the Performance pack and black 19s in favor of the also great looking 20 inch wheels.

Sponsored

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Hope they make enough of these so you and I don't have to compete! We think alike! :)

Nate408

Threads
Reaction score
Looks better than I could have imagined in Ruby Red. That's the car I will be driving this fall!

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
Has the black wheels all the GT's with PP? no more options?

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Oh, HELL YEAH! THAT, is what I've been waiting for! Ruby Red, Track Pack! That's my baby!
Sponsored