Sponsored

Who wants an S550 SVO?

hcappie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I’ll take it a step forward. Do special editions with the 4 Turbo or 6 Turbo and go all out. Call it a Mach 1. Have high end versions of every engine. Guarantee Ford would sell well. There’s a market for everyone. I’m still a V8 guy but I’m sure a balls to the wall 4cyl or v6 would bring more of the import crowd to the Mustang platform. I mean, Chevy does do like 17 versions of the Camaro these days; as does Dodge right?

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Wouldn't an SVO just be an EB with the FP calibration and some GT350 suspension goodies + magneride? That would be awesome but It'd cost a lot more than buying an EB and doing the modifications yourself. That said, having a new and legitimate SVO would be sweet!

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
An SVO would be great especially if done in the spirit of the original. The original had v8 power, better brakes, suspension, interior, and aero. In that spirit just put an eco boost 2.3 or 2.7 making 450+ hp in the gt350 and call it a day. Car would be an ass kicker with the easy tuning options for a turbo.

Sponsored

OP
OP
UAmach1

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
SVO Mustang would compete against the Focus RS.

Never going to happen.
RS is already having its last year in the US. Least for now. So they will need to fill that spot until the next RS.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Although I applaud your idea, the thought of "Suspension bits with a mix of GT350 and PP2"

would be problematic due to basic weight differences. It would probably make the vehicle difficult
to drive in a high performance setting hence need further development hence needing a new P/N.

This would add cost as well.

I'm not saying that it's not feasible but if your looking for a hi-po model just buy a PP2 or GT-350.
Sponsored