v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
As the title suggests is anyone else interested in a group buy of this gearbox oil? Seems to get great reviews on the US section and helps get rid of those annoying shift lock outs. I am in contact with a UK distributor but they have a minimum order requirement by the sounds of it.
Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
have you tried Opie oils - they post on MFUK and do get in specials if there is demand and give discount...

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i've always used opie in my track car but from reading the yanks this bg stuff gets better reviews in our boxes and diffs so I fancy giving it a try if its shit then i'll swap it back out but if it works the way the yanks have been saying it should be amazing.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Well Lad's, BG lubricants have been around a long time & have stood the "Test of Time" here across the pond. I'll be switching out at 30,000 miles for my 6 speed auto 6R80 for sure.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
As the title suggests is anyone else interested in a group buy of this gearbox oil? Seems to get great reviews on the US section and helps get rid of those annoying shift lock outs. I am in contact with a UK distributor but they have a minimum order requirement by the sounds of it.
I'm interested

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Mike at Modurstang recommends Royal Purple Synchromax and he has it in stock

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys. There appears to be no group discount offered from the distributor hence its £79.16 inc vat and delivery. Not sure how that compares to Royal Purple from modurstang.

For anyone interested this is their page:
https://m.facebook.com/BGGreatBritain

OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Managed to get 10% off if we order 2 boxes of 12 bottles. That means we would need 8 people interested to get £8 each off before we distribute around ourselves... hence not really worth it.
I've posted their details in the message above for those who want to go direct.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Sorry guys. There appears to be no group discount offered from the distributor hence its £79.16 inc vat and delivery. Not sure how that compares to Royal Purple from modurstang.

[MENTION=22897]v8hgt[/MENTION] I don't do facebook. What distributor is that?

Sponsored
OP
OP
v8hgt

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I put this stuff in my car over a year ago, both diff and gear box. The diff I could tell no difference, mine has always being quiet.

The gearbox improved for sure, was less notchy when cold and more buttery when warm.

I went with this stuff because reading on the US sections a lot of owners had issues with their gearbox locking them out at high RPM and notchy shifting. Many posted how they tried Amsoil, Royal Purple options which offered improvements but it was still not great.

Then BG came along and many who had tried both the RP and Amsoil tried this and said with the BG it had never felt so good.

As such go with BG, our American friends have being the guinea pigs testing different oils and this stuff seems the best option out there and the price delivered from US is reasonable.

Also if you buy the kit it makes changing both diff and gearbox oil very easy to do, even in your drive, its a great kit! :)

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt

[MENTION=22897]v8hgt[/MENTION] Was told I needed 4x946 ml bottles @ £19.99 + £6.00 shipping. Notice that's a little higher than your quote. 4 bottles for the g/box alone sounds right?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
As such go with BG, our American friends have being the guinea pigs testing different oils and this stuff seems the best option out there and the price delivered from US is reasonable.
The kit works out at about £160 inc shipping and taxes I was hoping to save a bit getting it over here :)
Sponsored