• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For sale: will SHIP Race star wheels with Hoosier slicks mounted !

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Hey guys I bought a set of Race star wheels black 17x9.5 in the rear with 28X10-17 Hoosier bias ply slicks D06 compound mounted and balanced.
I have all race star lugs to mount them to the car, center caps, I even had them mounted with metal valve stems making them able to pass at tech at the track. They have never even been mounted on the car , they are absolutely virgin brand new untouched.
I sold the front skinnys in the photo and origionally wasnt going to ship anything but ive decided to ship the rear dark stars with hoosier slicks . It will cost me some to ship these so id like to have the buyer pay the shipping cost. Take note these alone including mounting and balancing which shops charge an arm and leg plus lug nuts cost me 1400 dollars

SOLD

20171115_155738.jpg

Including this extra pic so you can see my user name and date to pass forum rules it may be blurry

20171116_182223.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Must sell! If anyone wants the tires , I'm willing to ship the tires and then I can work on shipping the wheels too!

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Pm’d

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Update: WILLING to ship now for the rears at buyers expense . PM me with a shipping offer. These are mounted and balanced , metal valve stems and i will ship lug nuts to you too. Everything brand new would cost at least 1400 bucks .

ecoSTANG15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang ecoboost
hey im interested in the wheels and im located in Baltimore MD.
Sponsored