Sponsored

Off-Set Single Racing Stripe & Decal Design Mock-Up (Pics Inside)

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings All,

My Alpine Tour is about a month away and all decals have been ordered/are in. Below is how I see the finished product after some labor, spray soap, and Jack Daniels.

What do you think?

6A3D4849-D6B3-4A5C-9BFD-987EBA62C30C.jpeg
CFE8C0F8-6BB6-43E2-9354-5A8196AE46DC.jpeg
Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Looks like fun.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Looks like a rolling billboard, but if you like it, that's all that matters!

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Not a fan. Leave the offset skinny stripes for the Dodge Darts.

Sponsored

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
just need to slap on a big wang and extreme camber to complete the ricer look...

OP
OP
Roadway 5.0

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
just need to slap on a big wang and extreme camber to complete the ricer look...
LOL! That’s not a bad idea; I was thinking about going with extreme positive camber to start a new trend. Should drive great too ;) :D

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I like it but I'd ask you if you're sponsored or if you just love the Products. If you're doing it for the Sponsored look, that's fine. Is that your autoX/scca number or just a number that looks cool like the General Lee's 01? I'm not looking for sponsors but I'd put that Steeda Vinyl on the car in exchange for a deal on parts and even more excuses to go to car shows and the track, lol. :headbang:

I don't like the Monster Logo although I enjoy a White Monster every few day. I would consider making the Borla/perreli white graphics a lot smaller but generally they are in the right place.

The Blue trim ring on the Wheels are really nice.

I see you're trying to get a Youtube channel going, these things would really help your car stand out but consistent Content is really key more than a billboard car. There are going to be a lot of naysayers for what you're talking about doing but if you like it, Enjoy it just think long and hard about it first. A lot of thing we do, later on we realize were kinda silly but at least we had fun. If this turns out to be one of those things, don't worry about it.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Probably get pulled over everyday.
I try to fly under the radar.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
If you are sponsored or worked out a deal on parts, then I would leave the decals off. But, who is to know. You do you. I am sure that a lot of people don't like the direction I went with mine as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roadway 5.0

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I like it but I'd ask you if you're sponsored or if you just love the Products. If you're doing it for the Sponsored look, that's fine. Is that your autoX/scca number or just a number that looks cool like the General Lee's 01? I'm not looking for sponsors but I'd put that Steeda Vinyl on the car in exchange for a deal on parts and even more excuses to go to car shows and the track, lol. :headbang:

I don't like the Monster Logo although I enjoy a White Monster every few day. I would consider making the Borla/perreli white graphics a lot smaller but generally they are in the right place.

The Blue trim ring on the Wheels are really nice.

I see you're trying to get a Youtube channel going, these things would really help your car stand out but consistent Content is really key more than a billboard car. There are going to be a lot of naysayers for what you're talking about doing but if you like it, Enjoy it just think long and hard about it first. A lot of thing we do, later on we realize were kinda silly but at least we had fun. If this turns out to be one of those things, don't worry about it.
Brilliantly said. I am certainly out to have fun...and what better way (in my mind) then to drive a gaudy-decorated American icon on the best roads in the Europe. Over here it’s common-place to see this sort of thing, but mostly with Porsche, Audi, and Ferrari guys.

As far as sponsorship, let’s say that I got a heck of a deal on the stickers :cheers: And the numbering, yep, just going for the cool General Lee look. “64” obviously has some heavy significance in the Mustang world :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great feedback.

OP
OP
Roadway 5.0

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
This has inspired me to do a mock of offset stripes for my car. I think it looks pretty good. I already have the fender hash marks.
Screenshot_2018-07-23-13-38-20.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-13-38-35.png
I like it. In fact, I REALLY like it. Looks sharp, even though the UF color scheme isn’t quite as nice as FSU’s ;)

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
This has inspired me to do a mock of offset stripes for my car. I think it looks pretty good. I already have the fender hash marks.
Screenshot_2018-07-23-13-38-20.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-13-38-35.png
First offset stripe design I actually really like. Those two colors work really well together also.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Comp Orange and navy blue look really good together, but this is rendered in a game with perfect conditions. Hopefully in real life it'll look good.
Sponsored