Need to find weather seal part # above door for a 2015 Mustang

RCstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver
Looking for a Part for my 2015 Ford Mustang. Does anyone know the model number for the Left weather stripping that goes from the "B" pillar were the quarter windows sit, across the roof line, down the "A" pillar, the one that the window seals against, I tried ordering it through the local dealer and it was on back order at the time, I waited for a call and nothing. Well to make a long story short, went in for a oil change and 20k miles. found out my warranty just expired because I am over the three year mark. They said it shows in the computer the part was ordered, and never picked up or installed. But since i ordered it why it was under warranty to go ahead and contact Ford customer care directly to see if they can back date it. Well After the claim ticket was written up i was blessed to receive an email that stated.

Thank you for contacting the Ford Customer Relationship Center regarding your recent vehicle concern.
We have thoroughly reviewed your request and after careful consideration we regret that Ford is not able to provide financial assistance to address your issue.

We are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations at this time and recommend you continue to work with your Ford dealership to provide the best service for your vehicle in the future.

Thank you again for contacting Ford.

The Ford Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company

Needless to say looks like ford didn't want to cover my previous ordered part under warranty, that cost what maybe 160 bucks. Sales counselor was a little upset, since i was in the market for a new 3/4 ton 4x4. not sure what commission was on a 58k truck. :shrug:
Sponsored

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Shouldn't the dealer be advocating this? Why is the customer left to chase down a warranty issue?

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Shouldn't the dealer be advocating this? Why is the customer left to chase down a warranty issue?

I'd think I'd see if the dealer can take car of it, or take the price off of the new truck.

The part number I come up with is FR3Z-6321597-B. Driver's side, up the A pillar, down the B pillar.
Sponsored