Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
MCA = Mid Cycle Action @ Ford = Refresh
Thank you, Sir. I did wonder but, of course, when I did a Google search it only came back with Mustang Club of American. The fact it said MCA and then showed a selection of wheels did put doubt in my mind. No biggie, I was never a massive fan of the MCA edition, but it was nice that Ford recognised the efforts of the Club :)
Sponsored

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
Don't get unless it has a really Nasty N/A engine like the 5.2 580hp it will be a green mustang

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
i wonder how many members were born on Mustang6g in 1968

Nope.....I still had 3 years before I made an appearance. However, Bullitt and Steve McQueen are still a huge influence on Mustang and I suspect many of us saw the film (no, not in the cinemas, but TV re-runs) and thought...."wow, that's a cool car....I want one" :)

Now, a message to The Rock and his film crew. You didn't happen to grab some footage of any Mach 1 renderings too, did you? :D

Sponsored

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Bad ass.

In the first screen grab the car next to the left guy's elbow looks to be a Bullitt Convertible...
Hmm... I think it's just glare. If you look at the front windshield it looks like you can see the back window and rearmost Pillar. (Is the Mustangs rear-most pillar considered B?)

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Room for one more? Go on....... :ford:
Yes because I am on a Bullitt collection quest now :-) With my GT350 plans changed and my love of the refresh, all I need now is just money!

Topnotch's first dark green image awhile back got me originally quaking!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I'd just like to point out...
I had a talented buddy do something like that for me as well. Just a little fantasy in the small metal that appears now to be working it's way to reality in the big metal :-)

I love your cars and want the 1:1 scale of both...
DSC02331_resize_crop_brighten.jpg

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Bullet

Looks like Chrome Tail Light Bezels and Grill Highlight from some angles. It was Blacked-out Chrome in the Original? And You'll need the Live Axle for that Wheel Hop while you're backing-up.

Sponsored

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Always wanted a Bullitt. This thread is more than enough reasonable suspicion for me to wait and pass up the 17 MY I have on order.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Looks like Chrome Tail Light Bezels and Grill Highlight from some angles. It was Blacked-out Chrome in the Original? And You'll need the Live Axle for that Wheel Hop while you're backing-up.
Let's not make it too close to the original or else we will need to build a car thats slower than the charger too!

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Son of a B****. Did not like the MY18 to begin with but this Bullitt looks great in the renderings.... I will have to see the final thing before I make the call but I have always wanted a Bullitt....
2018 will grow on you and before long you'll love it. A Bullitt even moreso.

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Look again at video...

Look at the lower rocker at how pronounced that is... & the rear wheel arches are much bigger it seems, too.

So what will the Bullitt's forte' be... lightness & agility..? All-out handler's car..?
It's a design drawing. They always have additional flair that won't translate to anproduction car. Don't expect to see any extra pronouncing of anything on a Bullitt, excapt for the horsepower and the amount of green. ;)
Sponsored